Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Private Buttons you are having way too much fun there ... get on with the listings !

Cor blimey, good job I took an umbrella with me to the hairdressers as it's throwing it down here.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Am pleased to say the meeting with the Dr & nurse was very usefull, & they realise that something has to be done they have broach the subject to Peter that before long he will either need a nursing home or full time carers, for both of them really, as gwen is also getting worse, any way he has accepted that something has got to improve, anyway waiting for his blood results to decided where we go from here. While Gwen at the hairdressers had a good chat with Peter, which was usefull. As most of the day was taken up by family we do hope to get to some listing tomorrow.

Weather he keeps changing hope everyone is not to effected with the weather

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - rather damp and dull here in Mid-wales and I gather more rain is on it's way

Good news of sorts, Pam - I do hope you get things sorted out quickly for everybody's sakes.

Got some YDC listings up last night - now to start plugging away as it's not long until YDC154!

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Airmail.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  11.4 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning. Out this morning to meet a friend at Vauxhaul station later. So not much time. See you later or possibly tomorrow

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good news, Pam - glad it is getting sorted. Rainy here this morning, and I see some seeds I planted have sprouted.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

so sorry to hear you are still having problems Pam.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Ello troops. Has been pouring here all morning and no signs of it letting up. Hope you don't get too drenched Private Meebo.

So pleased to hear that Corporal Somerset's dad is coming round to the idea of extra care Lieutenant Maplegin that will be such a relief for the pair of you.

I'm so excited as my old school friend who lives in Australia is coming over for her daughter's wedding and has just confirmed that she will stay a night with us in June. I'm so excited as I haven't seen her since 2011 and have never met her husband before. She's the next best thing to a sister so I can't wait to see her.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad you have something to look forward too enjoy there visit.

Well good news in some ways over the fact that they realise they can't cope though mum still says she doesn't need help anyway they are working on that, But theres a but They have found some abnormalties in my Mamogram so they want to see me Thursday week for more mamogram xrays & then scan so as you can imagin am feeling a bit worried , then the final straw this morning N heard from the hospital Cardioligy team they think more of the drugs are effecting his heart so they are suggest start cutting some of the others also They want to do a 24 ECG to see whats happening so all in all its not so good here,

In the mean time all we can do is plod have suggest to Somer that he gets on with YDC's & now am going to see about the relists again.

Yes its still raining here this mornings walk I got drench & to come home & change, dog with a coat on didn't seem to mind.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am home, and sarge, I got soaked. It started raining just as I left the station. It'll be nice for you see your friend and catch up on news. Pam, I am so sorry you are having a bad time. Problems always seem to come in bundles. I hope both your and Nigel's health issues are no more than a scare, but it is certainly something you could do without

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Sgt glad you have something to look forward too enjoy there visit.

Well good news in some ways over the fact that they realise they can't cope though mum still says she doesn't need help anyway they are working on that, But theres a but They have found some abnormalties in my Mamogram so they want to see me Thursday week for more mamogram xrays & then scan so as you can imagin am feeling a bit worried , then the final straw this morning N heard from the hospital Cardioligy team they think more of the drugs are effecting his heart so they are suggest start cutting some of the others also They want to do a 24 ECG to see whats happening so all in all its not so good here,

In the mean time all we can do is plod have suggest to Somer that he gets on with YDC's & now am going to see about the relists again.

Yes its still raining here this mornings walk I got drench & to come home & change, dog with a coat on didn't seem to mind.

Oh crikey if it doesn't rain it pours Lieutenant Maplegin. Well I think that you have had more than your fair share of bad luck this year so I'm going to keep my finger's, toes (hard to do in army boots !) and rifles crossed for you. If the pair of you don't hurry up and get better I might be forced to send some Somerset reinforcements !

Thread Information