Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Thank you. I need a large pot of tea
    Same here as didn't sleep too well after finishing a good book - at 2am !

Right back to my normal cheerful self I have stopped moving in slow motion since Saturday night ... and can give a belated yell at Private Mcc2 and Private Buttons for not keeping their guard up !

I did manage to get some things listed for the YDC yesterday so that was something ! Looking a bit wet out there today so think the plan of action is to get the quarters ready for the cadets arrival later this week. I still don't know if the 'wife' is coming too (so funny calling her that now !) I wish they would hurry up and tell me as I need to do the food shopping.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt they never think about other people needing to shop for there visit.

Have viewed auction everthing permitting will be there friday afternoon.

Our phone has been busy again re parents. The Nurse has rung & wants to meet with us & the Dr at there house tomorrow, as they feel the same as us that they really aren't coping. though they assure us they are, but then we get a phone call from garden people who have done the lawns & they still haven't paid them £325 so have to go & sort that out so far we have had 2 different stories about it, we actuially asked her about it last week & they said we will pay when they next come, but as yet they aren't booked to come again, Oh the problems of getting old, & with the withdraw of one of somers tablets & & cutting the other he is finding it hard so at present he's gone to bed.

Have done the relists for us both , also managed to plant out some plants in between the rain.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is so quiet here. I hope everyone is busy listing

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! The sky is blue with just a few little clouds. I might just get the washing outside and dry. I think this morning will have to be searching my desk for a letter with details on how to access my medical details and book appointments. I just hope I haven't shredded it. But first I will visit the canteen. Got my first YDC item up and a couple of others. I also have more to list. And the usual cleaning and ironing. We are having a visitor from Thursday til Sunday. So that will be a little tiring. Still, it is nice to be able to have people to stay. Hope you have a good day everyone

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Guess what - Name:  raining.gif
Views: 30
Size:  50.4 KB

Lots to do but whether it'll get done is another matter but I have sorted out some items to list for the YDC.

I need my mug of tea, so speak later.

Mornin' troops. My turn to have a restless night, lots of anxiety nightmares again, I think it's to do with this big party on Saturday that O/H has organised. I could do without it, it will be nice seeing old friends but I think there will also be a lot of people that I don't know from his work and tennis club etc. Oh well I suppose I had better do my wifely duties, at least there will be a band playing for part of the evening so I won't have to be polite and talk to everyone there !

Off to the army barbers at lunchtime for my regulation short back and sides.

​Sorry to hear you are still having such a stressful time Lieutenant Maplegin. I hope the doctor will help you get something sorted out for them to make your life easier.

dentist lined up for both of us today and i woke up feeling like staying in bed all day. will do relists later I think

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Busy group, between parties and dentists, and listing! Rainy here most of the morning, so no hanging laundry out.

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Just rang the dentist to make sure we are booked in for this afternoon and our appointment has been cancelled again and re scheduled for November, this is now the 4th time this year it has been changed, well thats one appointment dealt with now, have to book a mammogram, a blood test and a Gp appointment, gee my life is exciting.

Thread Information