Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Name:  #GOODMORNING.gif
Views: 42
Size:  43.5 KB from sunny Mid Wales.

Recycling boxes are ready to go out later; dish washer is chugging away, so Henry Hoover make make an appearance in a while

Spot editing still going on but I seem to have covered most of my listings now, so back to listing as himself has given me a few books to try and sell !

Will see what I can do.....

Mornin' troops. Still have some baby birds left in the nest. They must have been playing chicken instead of great tit yesterday ! O/H spotted the baby that fledged yesterday down in the trees at the bottom of the garden.

Dug a few weeds out of my flower bed yesterday but then actually got too hot for the first time this year so had to go and cool down !

It's all gone quiet again, where is everybody ?! I've been listing a few new things but this month seems to be turning out like February with no battle action. At least the cadet should be visiting this afternoon so that will cheer me up.

Glad the tooth has been fixed Private Meebo and you can chomp on your rations again.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad Sgt you will have a visit from the cadet, you are right its very quiet again.

Have done the relists, so another job done, managed to list 4 yeasterday & hope to do some more today

Somer had a phone call from GP practice the GP has read all his notes & wants to speak to him as she has found 2 tablets that may help him, so she will speak to him in the morning, just hope they will work.

Moonie hope they sort out for your OH, seems the only way is to do the chasing yourself I did that to get things sorted for Nigels Dad.

Rex has gone to have his coat cut & a bath so he will be smelling sweetly, mind you he didn't want to stay there, so hope he has settled & not to much of a pain.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon! Sunny and lovely here.................watered some plants on the patio, and went to town for a bit. Came back with some rhubarb. Now, hope to make my fabulous rhubarb crisp totmorrow. Old family recipe.....mmmmmmm. Secret (SHHHHHHH) is to add orange rind and cinnamon to it, and pour a bit of oj over it just before the topping is done baking. There is something magical about rhubarb...and blackberries...in my little world. Love some blackberry jam (homemade) on my salmon. mmmm. Guess I'm hungry. All I'm talking about is food!! lol

I saw 3 baby sparrows the other day in a tree....all fluffy and following each other from branch to branch. This is the first year I've seen sparrows up here. Latest batch of bunnies is doing well, tho we have a fox that makes the rounds through the area every few days.

Relists done.....
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Relists all done and some tidying up of listings

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Off to make tea and coffee shortly. Have already done some work on my little quilt. I have decided that this warrants an entry in my neglected blog. I took photos yesterday, so need to transfer them to the PC and then I can list a few bits. Blue sky and sunshine outside, but I think the heating is still on. Better get on with some work. See you later

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - we have sunshine outside and the heating is NOT on !
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    It's all gone quiet again, where is everybody ?! I've been listing a few new things but this month seems to be turning out like February with no battle action.

Yes, it's gone quiet as well for me, Sarge after a good start to the year. So quietly listing in the background.

No more gardening needs to be done apart from checking for slugs once the rain returns.

Have all a good day and enjoy the sunshine

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good moring.......chilly and a bit gray out. Have fed the birds. The bunnies have started eating all the birdseed off the lawn, so they should be nice and chubby before long. I hope you are all feeling well and sassy!

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Ello troops. Doing a good impression of a beetroot today as over did the sun a tad yesterday - well it's not often we get a day like that in May !

Four of the great tit chicks fledged in the end but sadly the fifth didn't make it. It must have been the last egg to hatch as it was smaller than the others and couldn't make it out of the nest box. I got O/H up the ladder when he came home to try and rescue it but it was already dead as the parents had abandoned it and hadn't fed it all morning which was sad.

The cadet turned up a sweaty mess as he had been on a ten mile hike around Bath in the heat, I don't know where he gets the energy from, I would want to relax on my day off !!! Oh to be young again !

Still all quiet on the Western Front. (sob !)

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on and tea is made.

Rather damp and misty out there but don't think we had the thunder storms that were forecast.

Off to look at a friend's DIY motorhome this morning - I gather it's a project himself is planning for his retirement!

Apart from that, Badge is going to the vets for her booster jabs and we have to get new batteries for the Old Sailor's doorbell.

Oh, and maybe a bit more editing........

Thread Information