Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! When I went to bed last night I relished the thought that there was no need to get up early. And what happens? I wake at 4 am! I tried to sleep again, but no chance. OH was awake too, but he is much better at staying in bed and falling asleep again in the early hours. I have lots of things I can do now (apart from making tea and coffee) I just can't decide what to do first. I'll ponder a bit while listening to the birds. The sensible thing would be to start lunch prep as we are having guests. The plan is Calzone and salad, so not too much prep once the dough has been mixed. Off to put the kettle on...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

For once, meebo, I didn't wake early ! Didn't even hear himself get up and leave for work at 6.30am. But it's sunny out there so hope to finish the planting out and also to check for snails and slugs on the ones I planted out yesterday.

As it's Pension day, will probably be paying a few bills, as well as clearing other paperwork. Must do a few emails as well.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  in-a_minute.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  14.6 KB

Ello troops. O/H didn't have a good night as he played tennis again yesterday and now has costochondritis. He thinks he is Peter Pan and does huge amounts of exercise and then wonders why he gets these things !!! He went to the doctors this morning to get some tablets so he is in a better mood now, as they have kicked in, but he is planning a long bike ride tomorrow with his mates so if he makes it worse I've got no sympathy !

What is going on with the relists ? I had all yesterday's relists arrive this morning in a lump with a heading 'Too many emails summery'. A pain as now will have to do two lots of relisting today.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have done both of our relists this morning.

Here is sunny but there is quiet a wind out there mind you washing dried well & have just done another load.

Hope to do some listing & some gardening this afternoon.

Mike went off to the eye hospital at 8 am so thats one appointment out of 5 we have over the next week.
    Made another gluten free loaf yesterday with some tips from Meebo and this one turned out fine, other than that I want to go back to bed but have some listing and sharing etc to do.
    Hope everyone has a good day i dont think i will as mike had a tummy bug yesterday and i now have it so staying close to home and the loo.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, that's my empty arm done for another year - get blood test results next week + a lecture on my weight, etc.

Very cool and misty here but seems to be warming up a bit.

Time to check on the Old Sailor.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have just done my relists & somer doesn't have any can't beleive it.

Annie hope your blood results will be ok

Think I may manage to get some listing done

Hope everyone has a good day

Ello troops. I marched into town yesterday as I wanted to order a cake for O/H's 60th birthday party but the stupid firm was closed. There was a cake decorating class going on but nobody around to take orders. I was told there would be someone there the next day. What a way to run a business - well they have lost mine as I went to the kitchen shop instead and now have all the decorating stuff to attempt to do it myself much more cheaply. I just hope it comes out O.K. !

Well my first chick has fledged, I spotted it sitting on the honeysuckle gingerly hopping from strand to strand. The other four are trying to pluck up courage and keep poking their heads out of the nesting box !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just had someone from the council visiting about stuff that needs done here for Billy

We have had to do all our own ringing round to get help.....our phone bill is huge because the phone numbers are not local rates nor freephone

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! The sun is shining, but I can't say if it is warm. My dentist visit yesterday went without a problem - cavity is now fixed. Canteen duty is done and I have put a few things on the ironing board to photograph. I ought to go into town, but I really have no desire to do so. We will see. I am now going to finish reading my book ( about 5 pages) and find out who did it. See you later

Thread Information