Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Not the one who laughs with you, not the one who cries with you, who feels with you, that is your friend!

or summet like that...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Perfect translation by moowitch
    oooh, thank you both so very much.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Dull outside, but a tad warmer I think. No losses to report (but one lives in hope) I am at the dentist at 9 and depending how I feel I will venture into town. But may put it off till tomorrow as this is my last day all alone. So i want to see what I can get done. Tea and coffee are made and there is some nice wholemeal bread. I am now going to have my breakfast.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all. Don't forget to go and vote in your local council elections today !

Also if you have any old £5 notes, tomorrow is the last day for spending them

That's the end of the public announcements for today so back to my mug of tea.

Ello troops. We haven't got council elections here only the West of England mayoral election. Thanks for the tip off about the fivers Private Mcc2 I have found a couple that need changing.

Has been having a rather fraught morning as there has been a disagreement about some wedding arrangements between the cadet and his fiance which might cause some embarrassment to our side of the family. I hope things will calm down soon and she will change her mind as a favour to me. My mind is in a whirl with it all at the moment.

Corporal Somerset I have been doing an inspection and see that your defenses need to be shored up again !

Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 4th May 2017 at 04:36 PM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

afternoon all , have been & had my Mamogram so another job done, just wish it wasn't so painfull.

Also caught up on paying the bills, so another job done for another month,

Have just seen to somers relists so another lot done & then someone who should no better has attacked him from the inside.

Its preety cool here still but was tempted in Tescos to buy a over blouse they have rows of clothes down to half price & I like the tops that are long

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

The cool gray day turned sunny-ish and warm-ish this afternoon! I baked a cake, did laundry, mailed a couple letters, picked up a few bits from town, and did some grouting in the royal bathroom. And have dinner in the oven. Our phone is finally working after 3 + weeks being out....some trouble in the line between here and town. It's a bit static - y, but at least works for the moment. Will be glad when the staff get off their holidays so I don't have to cook, clean, garden, grout, run errands, and do laundry (ha ha ha....in my royal dreams!). Glad things are going quite well for people.......and hope the bumps in the road get smoothed for those that have them.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I have got a bump on my head trying to get the shopping out of the boot with a bad back and the hatch decided to close and the pokey lock thing got me as i was standing back up or trying too

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Poor buttons. I hope the head is feeling better. Sarge, I hope that the wedding plans get sorted without upsetting too many people. There is something to be said for a small family. Nothing much planned today except I need to put the iron on (and use it) before I can continue with my patchwork. It'll be nice if I could finish it. My visit to the dentist went well until the x-ray revealed a small area between a wisdom tooth and the tooth next to it that needs attention. So I am going back on Tuesday....Off to the canteen now to put the kettle on. I'll be around

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  #GOODMORNING.gif
Views: 41
Size:  43.5 KB but there's quite a cool breeze again which is a tad nippy in the shade. I have some bedding plants to plant out so will leave it until the sun is a bit higher.

Apart from that, just a bit of paperwork to catch up on, some spot checks on my remaining listings and maybe list a few more !

Have all a good day.

Buttons is very sore all over this morning, I think shopping online and postal votes are called for, i feel like i have been in a fight, hope everyone has a good day.

Thread Information