Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. A bit cloudy over the parade ground but at least it's dry after the downpour yesterday. Our local post office is open on a bank holiday Lieutenant Maplegin because it's part of a newsagents and the shop staff are trained to run it. Of course the post isn't collected but you can go and post things.

The meal went well yesterday and now I have to start thinking about what to cook for next weekend as have friends coming on Saturday evening.

Tut, it's started already for this month, I got a direct hit at 7.30am. There is no respite even on a Bank Holiday, what is the world coming to ?!

I have just given in and bought a breadmaker as my last loaf did rise well and then shrunk in the oven to the right size to put a hot dog in.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just paid my eBid fees for 3 months....I have no idea how I am going to come up with 64p.....lol

Started a new course today on how to successfully get older

Think of me tonight as you are all having dinner as I have a fasting blood test at 9am tomorrow and can't eat after 7pm today

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Well somebody had to put the kettle on
    Thank you - and already on my 2nd mug of tea as didn't sleep too well last night. My brain wouldn't wind down and relax so lots going through my mind

It's wash day here again so changed beds and towels and with luck all should be dried outside in the sunshine.

I also have to make an appointment with the surgery for a blood test - wonder how long I'll be hanging on to get through to someone..........

Have all a good day.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I also didn't sleep too well and am now doing the laundry. I got stuck into working on my patchwork so forgot to report in earlier. Considering that I am working with pieces I cut wrongly, it is looking good. Photo will follow at some point. Tomorrow I am seeing my GP so hope that medication will get sorted. Washing machine has just stopped, so better go and hang things outside

Well your washing should get dry today Private Meebo.

I had one of those nights on Sunday night where I couldn't switch my brain off, probably because of the rich food from the meal I cooked ! Why is it that a stupid bird starts singing outside my window at 3.30am, it's not even light then, it sounds so loud when you can't sleep ?!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Latest medical update

Update....a year on and have had a follow up echo scan. The cardiologist sent out the results to me and my GP on the 12th April, confirming what I was diagnosed with back in the 90's privately and recommending I continue with medical therapy.

My GP hasn't asked to discuss the letter and since last year I have neither been offered or prescribed any medical therapy.

As an aside...I put in a request for thyroxine which I have been taking since the late 80's and was told last week that I couldn't have any until I had the results of a blood test that wasn't due till this month.

Same thing happened last year and I had a cardiac arrest due to depleted thyroxine levels because I hadn't taken the meds I wasn't prescribed!!!!

Still waiting to meet the cardiologist.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on. Tiz a very grey day.
    Tea is made and there's bread for toasting, etc.

It's lovely and sunny here but a bit nippy - so it's the garden today and planting out the bedding plants.

Pam & Linda - how are the Aquilegias / Granny's Bonnets you had last year?

Thread Information