Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh dear let us know Private Mcc2 if you do have some missing. I hope I don't have to go through all mine again, it was bad enough finding international postage missing on some.

Has anyone seen Private Wicca ? Should I alert the military police ? Do you think that now she can drive she has driven off into the sunset in one of the tanks ?!

As far as I know the dreaded postage edit is over (yippee), I've just got to check to make sure none of my listings have strayed outside my shops and then have to continue taking Skrill off the rest.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning. Just got up (the second time). Postage editing is slow this year. I am waiting for items to close and then edit before relisting. It is so much easier when you have stuff that pretty much weighs the same. still I should be ok by next year....We are just about ready to enjoy lunch with friends (their house) so I will see you in the morning

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Morning. Just got up (the second time). Postage editing is slow this year. I am waiting for items to close and then edit before relisting. It is so much easier when you have stuff that pretty much weighs the same. still I should be ok by next year....We are just about ready to enjoy lunch with friends (their house) so I will see you in the morning

Yes it is a lot easier, when you have similar wieght items.
    You can use shipping codes, you then only have to edit the code, and all items carrying that code update automatically

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Oh dear let us know Private Mcc2 if you do have some missing. I hope I don't have to go through all mine again, it was bad enough finding international postage missing on some.

As far as I know the dreaded postage edit is over (yippee), I've just got to check to make sure none of my listings have strayed outside my shops and then have to continue taking Skrill off the rest.
    I've found some of the missing ones, but not others. Sarge, tell me again why you're removing Skrill as a payment option [my memory being what it is].

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    I've found some of the missing ones, but not others. Sarge, tell me again why you're removing Skrill as a payment option [my memory being what it is].
    From support :-
    Hi Becky,

We have been attempting to get to the bottom of the problem with Skrill but they are not being at all helpful.

It would seem some personal accounts have permissions to allow receipt of payments but these are few and far between.

The only logical advice we can give is to let other users know that a merchant/business account is required now for Skrill.

This is an unattractive prospect as it entails a monthly fee.

In all likelihood I expect we will phase Skrill out as an option as the number of people using it is minimal. Stripe has been mentioned as a possible addition which we are looking into at the moment.

Best Wishes
    eBid Support Team

From Skrill :-

Thank you for the e-mail.

With regards to your inquiry we would like to inform you that your account is considered personal account with commercial use for accepting delcampe payments - it is not a business/merchant one. Given the nature of the profile and the fact that you have not used it for more than an year , we recommend you to close it and to register a new private one under alternative e-mail address where you can continue receiving/sending transactions. You can also take the Skrill payment option off your listings at eBid.net . Thank you for the understanding.

In case any future inquiries arise, please send us a new email message directly tomerchantservices@skrill.com .

Email: merchantservices@skrill.com

With kind regards,
    Skrill Merchant Services

Why they say I'm allowed to accept Delcampe payments and not eBid ones is beyond me I don't understand that at all ?!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Thanks Becky - I'd completely forgotten all that - although I've received Skrill payments recently via eBid !

I'll have to ponder on this as I've just about finished editing my Bookstore and don't really want to go back and do it all again

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

It's raining, it's pouring..................... and I have to go out later for a bit of last minute shopping for the Old Sailor

Tried to pack yesterday and I think I need a smaller case as our hold allowance is only 15kg - will get the scales out later and check.

I need another mug of tea as I'm getting brain ache with all this editing, do I keep Skrill as an option, is my case too heavy............

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. It's damp here too. Barney wanted to go out, got his feet wet and was back inside before I knew it. I am just waiting for a chance to ring the GP to make an appointment. My BP needs sorting out, well the meds do, so I will try and get to see someone today. So I will have to be out some of the time today. Hope you enjoyed the tea and coffee I left in the canteen.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Meebo for the coffee, hope you manage to get an appoinment to see the Dr, here its a nurse that you see,& then pass on to Dr if needed, mind you the 2 we saw last year were very good & they could prescribe so was ok/.

Sorry Sgt but have 3 waiting to go off in 2 days. Have done relists & over 200 for somer.

Somer is listing coins in my store & I am just going to list cards for him.

Its damp & very chillie wind here.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, by the time I got through on the phone, all appointments for the day had been taken except with the nurse. Normally that would have been fine, but I need the medication reviewed, and she can't do that. So tomorrow I'll be driven there at 8.30 and then we will see what can be done. It is the day for our gardener and also time to make lunch. Must see what I can rustle up

Thread Information