Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Pass. Do you mean anywhere on the site or in forums? I find the forum editor can be very flaky at times with the cursor jumping all over the place and keystrokes being ignored. I don't know if that is site wide as I haven't listed in a long time.
    Just in the forums. When it DOES move on, it will sometime jump back to start a new line above the first line.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by love_to_stitch View Post
    Just in the forums. When it DOES move on, it will sometime jump back to start a new line above the first line.
    Yeah, that's what I meant about it jumping, and then it won't let you reposition it to type at the end of the line. Only way I have found out of it is to delete a whole section and start over. Been like that for a while with no sign of it being fixed. Maybe hard to reproduce the bug on demand to find the cause.

Very annoying.

Now both working okay on Firefox and Chrome so obviously intermittent.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! The birds are noisy. Will it be a nice day? Tea and coffee are made, we have brioche and fruit loaf with assorted jam / marmalade. Not sure what the day will bring. I spent a long time knitting yesterday, so that one of the bag-knitting-kit is almost made. I'd like to finish it today. While knitting I remembered where I got it from: one of my early YDCs . I had a fight, but can't remember who with. and I don't remember that I bought 2 kits. Ah, well, memories.....I'll be around a bit later.

Mornin' troops I need a large 'special' coffee Private Meebo as spent yesterday afternoon in the mess with the youngest cadet and we polished off rather a lot of red wine !

For any UK 'Game of Thrones' fans out there, he showed me the USA Red Nose day sketch of the Coldplay musical, which I thought was very funny,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7xO5P3Az4 it won't make any sense to you unless you have watched 'Game of Thrones' !

Got a check up at the dentist and hygienist today, oh joy !

And the postage editing goes on and on... (also got a direct hit again yesterday !)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I must be mad as I started another Facebook page yesterday to publicise my Charity listings. So I now have 3 pages linked to eBid .................

It's a lovely sunny morning; the washing machine is going full pelt and I feel like getting outside today as the garden is still a bit of a mess after the recent storms.

But first Badge and I have to check on the Old Sailor

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all am sorry we haven't been around, its a case of Hospital duties & motherin law, & yesterday 2 visits to the hospital, as the car had to have its service & Mot thats okay but £300 lighter in our wallet, Then while we were in Yeovil, someone appears to have visited MIL from the surgery & now she is more confused than ever, the day before they assured us that all contact will be through us, & so she thinks Fil will be back to the local hospitalnext week., so now have to try & get her to understand that he's to ill & the local hospital doesn't have the equipment as the air is being forced into him. So while this has been going on somers managed to let another escape, But I am now going to try to do his relists & mine. Soon be time to go to collect motherin law for hospital trip.

Annie I don't know how you keep up with it all, I am beginning to flag with two pages and a group, Liking tweeting and trying to knit for the OS and listing here and now have a load of fabric to make things as well ( dolly small print fabrics) I am shattered, So far i have aired all the new fabric in the wet room with the window wide open ( and got a face lift in the bargain ) I keep looking at my poor sewing machine that is covered in curtains from the back bedroom thats now a shower and piles of sheets ( clean) and all the other washing thats been done and not put away, i stand and think what should i do first, then sit down and do my knitting.

Edited to say sorry not a lot of punctuation in that but i am conserving energy

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I do feel for you Pam and Nigel. Buttons, I would react like you (well I do it) Too much to do and not knowing what to do first and I end up making something. Now I would like to ask everyone's opinion: I have finished knitting one bag. I like it, but I can't decide if I should line it or not. Being knitted on very thick needles it is stretchy, so a lining would prevent that. At the same time it could be useful to have a bag that 'grows' So what do you say?

I would line it or it could end up by your toes, unless it's a knitting bag of course then you need more room

Thread Information