Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

"anyone else can you please like my facebook page even if you don't really https://www.facebook.com/Celyn-Craft...57299147874923 "
    Done!
    Last edited by Tropical_Trish; 12th January 2017 at 01:24 PM.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    "anyone else can you please like my facebook page even if you don't really https://www.facebook.com/Celyn-Craft...57299147874923 "
    Done!
    ditto

You shouldn't have a wet floor other than the actual area you shower in. The floor MUST slope into the drain. We have a glass screen around the actual shower area and as the water goes into the drain, I don't even have to dry the floor tiles - they dry on their own.

They havent fitted the doors yet stitchy, they just rang and fitting them in the morning.
    Moony I didn't get the chance to wipe the floor before big foot walked through it after i had been tromping backwards and forwards to the sink dripping wet to get shampoo's etc off the sink as there is no place to put them near the actual shower as yet apart from a little soap dish attached to it, the other problem is it's near the door so by the time you have gone out of the wet bit to get dry you have to walk back over the wet bit to get out, and it's still like a building site in there, the whole room needs a scrub down but not until it's complete and can be set out properly, myself I think the shower should have gone in the far corner where the water pipes are but you have to let them do as they want to do though why next to the doorway I will never know. Be better once the doors are up.

Thank you for liking my page everyone lets hope it brings some people in when it's finished and i can promote it more.

They havent fitted the doors yet stitchy, they just rang and fitting them in the morning.

Ah, I thought the doors were at the entrance to your wet room. Hopefully it will be all sorted tomorrow for you

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! I know I am late, but the PC and the internet couldn't find each other after a week of inactivity. I am still not feeling right, but no fever at the moment. Must unpack though and hide what has been earmarked for the YDC. I did make tea and coffee earlier, so hope you found it in the canteen. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon

Glad you are back safely Private Meebo before the snow hits. Make sure you get a doctor's appointment if you don't feel better tomorrow. I need my troops fit for intense 2017 listing !

Lovely to see yet another cadet for the ranks Private Mcc2, congratulations. She will be reporting for duty before you know it !

They will be stitch thats the problem the shower head is right by the door to the room and with no bi fold doors round the shower the water is going all over the place, still should be all done by this time tomorrow and then i can shop for fittings and get some shelves put up.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Adorable, Annie! So nice to see two sweet newbies here at eBid!!!

Meebo take it easy, sweet lady! Jumpin Jiminey! Travel is hard on you, and you are still recouping..............or should be. Glad the winds blew you safely home!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Snow-300.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  14.5 KB

But not too much thank goodness as I may have to go out later.

Kettle's on and there's bread for toast and oranges for juicing.

All's well in Oz with our new granddaughter; Mum is recovering from the C-section and they should both be home in 3-4 days. Then reality will kick in no doubt

YDC listing today.

Mornin' troops, well woke up to a white parade ground, only a light sprinkling but
    thought I had better get prepared ...

Don't really feel inspired to do anything today with the cold but there's washing and ironing to catch up with and I owe several people letters after Christmas.

How are you feeling today Private Meebo ?

Thread Information