Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I too am full of admiration for you meebo, what a great positive attitude you have.
    As sarge rightly says, the eBid army is behind you and rooting for you.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I will do my best. I have learned over the years that often one has to choose between crying and laughing. I always try to laugh and the odd tear won't get noticed. The thing that annoys me most is that I cannot enjoy our newfound 'freedom'. But who wants to travel anyway? Now off to raid the fridge. We are having more guests tomorrow and I really ought to think about what to give them for lunch. A curry, maybe?

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I will do my best. I have learned over the years that often one has to choose between crying and laughing. I always try to laugh and the odd tear won't get noticed. The thing that annoys me most is that I cannot enjoy our newfound 'freedom'. But who wants to travel anyway? Now off to raid the fridge. We are having more guests tomorrow and I really ought to think about what to give them for lunch. A curry, maybe?
    I know the feeling...back when my silly episodes started the prognosis was that I would be very lucky to still be here after 10 years and the chances of me living for another 20 years was practically zero.

My 20 years was up when I was in my mid to late 40's and I had my first cardiac arrest this year aged 56

I consider that all things considered I have had a good innings and live each day as it comes.

I agree with you...I have to carry on finding things to smile and laugh about or I'd be on a right downer

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've been listing and now i'm having a break for a cuppa. Now up to 1280 listings
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo Sgt is right you are a rare breed, thsnks for sharing the site, as you say am sure DRs will do there best for you also you are so right you need to laugh, it does help its certain what has helped us both, We will all be rooting for you.

Ama fraid we didn't visit in the end today as N's Mum was so tired so N rang the hsopital & he was sleeping well, & it was better for Nig not to have to do another 40mile drive in this weather so we just took her shopping to the local LIdl & Morrisons, & now she is stocked up.

That book of your Sgt will have to look for.

Pam and Nigel, I also feel for you as well.
    You have a lot on your plate right now, you are doing a fine job coping, especially as Nigel isn't well. Well done to you both!

Mooney, you're another fine example of the stern stuff the eBid army is made up of - keep on living for each day and laugh lots!
    I do - especially when I see my reflection lol!

Penni, sarge will be delighted with you for listing, enjoy your cuppa! (Make sure you get the mulled wine out later)

As for the menfolk cooking, JR loves to cook, he always does my full English brekkie on Sunday morning, and also does the Sunday roast dinner for us both.
    Trouble is, he fiddles about so much, I call him Johnnie Cradock (google it if you are too young to remember!) - gawsh, does that make me a Fanny?
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm about to get up from a nap....I just heard Billy in the kitchen raiding the bag of wotsits...lol

He'll be wanting dinner soon and will then complain he feels fat......

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

sarge i got the book on the river for 34p plus postage.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

I know I have Private Wicca. The book my hypnotherapist lent to me was called 'Codependent No More' by Melody Beattie and I think it would help you with your depression too. Ignore the fact that it was written for the partners of alcoholics and drug users and read around that. I certainly recognize myself in some of the things she describes, it's been quite an eye opener !
    A great book! She has a second book "Beyond Codependency" and several others. John Bradshaw also has some good books - his first was "on The Family". Both authors were a tremendous help getting me through a major melt down back in '89. Not a time I like to revisit but just wanted to offer some encouragement & support for anybody going through depression. You CAN beat it!!

Meebo - thoughts & prayers are with you! Stay strong! I too share your "you can cry or you can laugh" philosophy - I choose laughter!! But do go ahead and let yourself have a good cry once in a while - tears are very cleansing!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning everyone. I can't believe it's Sunday again. Time is just running away. OH has already got up and I hear the rattling of plates downstairs. So I will need to join him to make the tea. He can do coffee. Lunch has been sorted: we are going out with our friends. I am more than pleased about that, as I really wasn't in the mood yesterday to prepare anything. I hope to do a little sewing later. I feel the need to repair a thing or two. Have a good day everyone and thank you very much for being so supportive.

Thread Information