Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

That happened to us when they came to fit the gas cooker, first AO didn't have the right pipe and then the local firm that finally did it didn't have the right pipe I asked them what they wanted and mike went and got a lump out of our shed for them, i am sure they use it as an excuse, why don't they have dam pipes, they are all looking for jobs where they can just pop along and push fir for £80. So now thanks to him you are frozen.

Trish, it seems like more than a couple of us have that sleeping problem. I usually get woke up around 3 am and go get on the computer - they don't charge my bandwidth limit between midnight and 5 am.

Stitch - I was always told that as you got older you slept less and kinda looked forward to that so I'd have more time to get things done....still waiting!!

Sarge - no wonder the USAF couldn't find my medical records when I needed them - they must be filed with the RAF!!! Thanks for the "heads up" on the link. Wasn't thinking anything beyond the fact that you might get more views and a sale if you know the maker and design info. Link is gone

Maple - yes, 51 days is a long time not to move about and your FIL will probably need Phys Thx as the Sage said.

Buttons - I have the same problem with the cold spring and fall - my house is so well insulated that it is often warmer outside than it is inside, especially in the mornings, unless I turn the heat on. I've found as long as I keep my feet warm the rest of me stays warmer as well - even if it takes 3 pair of socks with heavy slippers.

Would someone be so kind as to educate this ignorant Yank about how place names in the UK are set up? I live in W-boro (town/city) Wayne (county) TN (state) & US (country). In tracing my ancestors, I'm having a hard time finding places on maps of the UK. It doesn't help that info I have is sometimes sketchy, i.e. Cardiff, England. How are place names such as Lacock, Wiltshire, England and Coity, Glamorgan, Wales to be called individually? Thanks!!

Just had to go see why the chickens were stirrin up such a fuss and it IS warmer outside than it is in here - I'm outta here!!

Shes

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

most areas are Aberdeen (town) Aberdeenshire (county) UK (country) Sometimes esp in family history England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are used as the country instead of UK
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Private Away, Lacock is a very pretty village (a village is much smaller than a town) not far from me and is very popular with film crews for filming historical films because of the lovely old buildings. See the photo below.

It is in the county of Wiltshire.

Which is in England - a Country that is part of the United Kingdom along with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

I must have somehow forgotten you were across the pond when I had finished my very important duties of inspecting the underside of the tables in the mess !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's so dark outside, makes getting up rather difficult. It never used to bother me, so I must be getting old. anyway, I shall go to the canteen shortly to see that tea and coffee are made. Toast and marmalade will be available, which reminds me that I need to make some of the latter. Still waiting to hear from the hospital, but will ring them later if I don't get a call soon. I am pleased to say that my to-do list is getting shorter. I try not to think too hard or come up with more to add. Now I reall need to have a look at the YDC items and see what I can possibly want....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still sneezing away, but feeling much better. I have to as having my eyes tested later as I need new glasses.

Off now for some toast and marmalade.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Weather looks very dismall here, just hope the traffic improves today, sitting for an hour in the car not much fun yesterday.

Am off to put some more bids on YDC.

Sgt have a good trip to Cornwall hope you can get warm & get some sleep.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well we set out from home to N's Mums but all of a sudden N dash to the loo he has the dreaded lurgy, so we didn't risk going am just waiting to get it now there has been a lot of it in the village so he decided to catch it, so have had to phone the hospital, as no go into the hospitals.

Can now go back into the YDC's

Thank you Lieutenant Maplegin. I had better get round to packing my kit bag today otherwise I won't be going anywhere tomorrow !

Really nice I spotted this morning that one of my old school friends and her sister, who both live in Australia, are now following me on Pinterest. Interesting to see what boards they are doing, I had to laugh they both have boards about Cornwall you just can't forget that place no matter how long you have been away !

Now I expect you all to be good while I am gone - glares very hard at Private Buttons and Private Tropical ! I also expect my precious listing to be well guarded while I am away.

why are we getting glared at we havent done anything..................yetName:  cough.gif
Views: 46
Size:  4.0 KB

Thread Information