Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Off for a nap...blood sugars are running high today so it's going to be salad and no carbs for dinner

Got an endocrinology outpatient appointment in early november so I should know what's what then

Had 6 lots of blood taken today so looks like my new GP has ordered me an MOT....lol

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Had 6 lots of blood taken today so looks like my new GP has ordered me an MOT....lol
    Why did they need to drain your oil for an MOT?

Morning all!! Just waiting for it to warm up a tad bit before I hit the "fields" again.

Buttons - I did look up Facebook Marketplace and got hits that said:

"Facebook Marketplace opens with drugs, guns, and babies" http://www.cbsnews.com/news/facebook...ns-and-babies/

"Facebook Marketplace: What Needs Serious Fixing And Why Facebook Wants It To Work" http://www.forbes.com/sites/tompopom.../#6089bddd5e25

"Facebook suspends Marketplace rollout after users try selling sex, guns and babies" http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...icle-1.2818346

SO, I think I'll wait and let them sort things out before I even spend time checking into it.

Being Related - I should have said that my grandmother was raised in Wales. While researching my family history I checked the census data. Don't remember the years but the data I found in Wales said the occupants at an address were a grandmother and granddaughter. I searched for the previous census and discovered that the grandmother was listed as living in northern England. Putting two and two together, I surmised that the missing mother had probably committed an "unspeakable indiscretion" and the grandmother took the baby to Wales to raise. So, we probably aren't related It has been 10 years since I've had time to further my research so there may have been other circumstances that caused the move to Wales but with the attitudes about sexual matters that were passed down to later generations, it was a logical conclusion. I'm hoping to have a quiet winter so I can get back to researching again, as I'm sure there is a lot more information out there now to find. Maybe even more "skeletons in the closet"??? LOL!!!

Cornwall sounds a lot like Wayne County - be careful what you say because everybody seems to be related to everybody else in some way!

Annie - oh my! I sure hope you don't have the admin issues I had - what a headache it could be at times. It's interesting (but not surprising) that FB already seeded their marketplace with group postings. I'll have to take a look and see if I have any listings already on there. Most admins here don't monitor their group posts (unless they get a complaint from someone) at all so there are posts still on from the time the group was started.

I sure hope everybody with aches, pains and health issues gets everything sorted out soon! Maybe it's the change in the weather but it seems as if everybody I know is having some health issue.

Time to get rolling....

Shes
    Last edited by Shesawaya38485; 11th October 2016 at 05:30 PM.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Why did they need to drain your oil for an MOT?
    The lady who turned up here said she was a nurse...she lied...she was a vampire

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I was just contemplating to add some listings today when I remembered that not only have I got to see the dentist, our gardener is coming. That means I have to cook as she is also a good friend and the meal is included in her wages. I will probably prepare tomorrow's meal as well, so listing will need to be postponed till tomorrow. I'll make tea and coffee shortly and see what we have to eat apart from Müsli. As daughter is back home, I have been given some things that need to be repaired. So not a lazy day, I think.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from a damp and soggy Mid Wales - and I have to do the Tesco run for the Old Sailor later.

Still editing odd listings to remove the purple eBid logo - not many left so now will do it as and when.

Shes - As I get all new group posts emailed to me, I can see if anything's up and delete straight away. Only happened once so far and as I also check all membership requests, anyone suspect is declined.

Pam & Nigel - good to see you back.

I do so lead an exciting life at the moment especially as I also need to start updating my family history website which I haven't touched in years except for odd new pages.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Keep_calm.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  21.8 KB

So much for rest and relaxation Private Meebo ! I shall have to start shouting at you if you don't put your feet up soon.

Well I will do something exciting this afternoon Private Mcc2 I shall be doing my impression of a porcupine. Cadet Malcolm is coming to practice his acupuncture on me, gawd why do I volunteer for these things ?!

Erm, I seem to have mislaid a listing again, who was on guard duty last night ?... Scowls round looking for someone to blame - drat I can't blame Private Buttons as it's her birthday !

got a birthday gift from Scottish power this morning, they put my gas/leccy bill up to £129 a month

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons has that Gas & Electric Bill gone up by much, our Electric has come downs by £4 a month (which makes a change

Sgt hope you don't suffer with your son & his neddles.

Am hoping may manage to start ;listing again tomorrow as we are having the day home instead of visiting mind you Dad wanted a lap top so now Nigel has that to get set up by Friday.

Take care everyone.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    got a birthday gift from Scottish power this morning, they put my gas/leccy bill up to £129 a month
    Still trying to work out why our electric is £67 a month - we're with SWALEC/SSE.

Thread Information