Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Capita have been to asses me, I think I am going to loose my disability money as i don't think it went well, she left and as she went a letter from the hospital to go for a colonoscopy on Sunday with no hospital transport laid on a half blind husband and me who will have flaked out from the dehydration of all the gunge you have to drink, so cancelled until the 22nd mikes eye appointment is the 19th and the SS are coming out to means test mike for a grant for a shower in the morning, happy days are here again, I am taking a bag of butties and lucozade with me this time for after as i am not sitting on a rock hard chair for 2 hours starving whilst my transport has gone to blaenau Ffestiniog to pick someone up who had changed her mind when he got there.

Sob, sniff, the tank failed it's M.O.T. and has to have two patches of welding done.

Bloomin' Ford, they might have designed the KA with 'Style' but they could have rust proofed the bottom ! The M.O.T. people said they had another one in earlier this morning which had exactly the same problem as mine. Oh well it's back to the garage with it on Tuesday.

Just had a pone call from My GP to get down to the surgery now to pic up a script for summat as i have something wrong with thyroid
    I think he was over active, oh well the list goes on

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! buttons, an overactive thyroid could explain why you can eat a lot and not put on any weight. So medication for that should be useful. Outside it is still grey and windy but I don't think it is wet. Though the garden could use a bit of water. Canteen duty is done, so tea and coffee are ready. I even remembered that I needed bread and acted accordingly - defrosted some. For some reason I didn't get anything done from my to-do list yesterday so today I must do better. Just where do I start? Carer has just arrived, so duty calls

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - after a foggy start, we have sunshine, so first lot of washing is in machine.

Only 8 days now until our holibobs, so I put my Holiday Notice on last night. Clothes are all sorted, just got to iron a couple of things and I'll be ready to pack!

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Pictou_blueberries.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  20.7 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all.

Buttons hope you got your medication.

We had a good one last night at 6pm the phone went & saw it was from DR so answered & according to them N had wanted a phone call, so past it over, & after explaining he hadn't asked for one, it turned out that she was ringing him about Diabetis as he needed to have bloods done ect, anyway they had a talk & then she asked him how he was ect anyway while on the phone she also put up one of his tablets again as he said he was getting depressed again, She has even put it on repeat list straight away. So that was actually usefull, must admitt it isn't often you get that sort of call.

Have just done my relists, & hope to do some listing later as have done quiet a few scans yesterday so will try

Here is still over cast & cold, lets hope it improves.

Well glad the infirmary is starting to sort you lot out so you can get back to active duty !

O/H was muttering about going to Bath races later on today, of course it is thirsty work losing all his money, it's going to take a lot of effort on my part !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Enjoy yourself Sgt, hope the tank will be okay next week after the welding

Have listed 9 this morning.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't know where the morning has gone!

I am sure i posted this morning, oh well, Pam mike is out getting my tablets now, i should of had them this morning but they came from social services to see Mike about putting a shower in for him and where here quite a while filling out forms, anyway they are coming back on the tenth to plan it, so we will see what happens, will read the leaflet on the pills as it's getting near the time i have to take my PBC pills and i think taking 9 all at once will be a bit OTT, so may have to wait till tomorow.

Thread Information