Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Name:  #GOODMORNING.gif
Views: 39
Size:  43.5 KB

Mornin' troops. Just got back from a car boot but I was amazed as in this lovely weather it was quite small compared to ones I've been to in the past. Everybody must have gone away for the bank holiday weekend ?! Still at least I got three bits of stock and some plants for the garden.

Now just got to find the energy to plant the plants I've bought !

Erm, cough, cough, I seem to have misplaced a listing it must have disappeared while I was busy with all the YDC stuff yesterday !
    I did manage to list two new ones so I'm still one up !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

You misplaced a listing, sarge? I must have planted about 16 in the greenhouse yesterday along with my marigold seeds!! Yikes.......what next?

Lovely day out, so will be out again with Philpot doing DIY. We are doing a lot of work aaround the house. He's doing a little rock wall at the moment.

We were awakened the last two days by a peacock who wandered into the garden for a screech, and this morning a lovely doe stopped by to eat in our organic lawn! I love the countryside!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo am afraid I won't be able to post untill Tuesday our Po is closed till then.

Started to type this at 9.30 but suddenly it told me it was starting to load windows 10, when it came up asking if i wanted it I just hit the cross at the top, & somer thinks thats why I have ended up with it, so will see how it goes, took just over an hour to put on, & now somer has fiddled & seems fine, so will see how it goes.

Hoping to go to carboot tomorrow Sgt, I will be looking to see if any plants to fill a couple of spaces in the pots. Of course allso look for stock.

Kitchen wall unit is still on the floor, but hey we have brackets on the wall so maybe later today with a bit of luck and moaning, I also dont see why we need 4 prs of ladders in the kitchen, a three thingy extension ladder That almost reaches the top of the outside of the house, a 8ft stepladder a 6ft stepladder a 4 ft step ladder to put one screw in at the top of the shelf unit thing, + 15 boxes of assorted screws rawl plugs and rubbish, two drills and an assortment of screw drivers that would put B&Q to shame.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Time to visit the canteen as Mil is wanting her breakfast. Though she will have to be content with her early morning tea for the time being. outside it is cloudy and dry. I wonder if it will stay that way? Nothing else to report. My life is positively boring. Must start packing the YDC things....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Another sunny start to the day which is highly unusual for a BH Monday !

The Old Sailor came over yesterday for lunch in the garden - think he had a drop too much wine as he fell asleep afterwards

Both my knee and ankle are much improved. I still say fresh air and sunshine are the best healer - and there will be plenty of that in 2 weeks. Holiday Notice is prepared and will be going on later this week.

Have all a good day and don'r forget the Factor 50 !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Philpott woke me up at 4:30 this morning saying...............'wake up - there are 3 deer in the garden!' And there were - three lovely does. We had a good view from our turret window, and they didn't notice us. Went back to sleep for awhile, then awoke, again, to Philpott's snoring. So I got up and looked out in time to see our newest batch of baby bunnies (I counted 7 this time0, gamboling under the propane tank with mom watching nearby. They are still out playing. Mom made a hideaway for them under the cement base of the tank stand. The grass is soooo long they get lost, but you can see the grass moving when they aren't in sight. More DIY today. I'm thinking I'd rather spend my energy today baking a little something and exercising by lifting a tea cup!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I fancy baking, but it may be just chocolate cornflake clusters

Ello troops. Can't you nip over to Germany for a couple of days inbetween doctor's appointments if your daughter is around to look after MIL and O/H ? It sounds as if you could do with a bit of a break Private Meebo.

I don't know if I shall be getting three of my listings back as the last one ended yesterday for my French newbie and there has been no payment yet. Maybe they are just waiting for pay day ? (she said hopefully !)

I managed to unchoke my strawberry bed yesterday which was covered in vetch. What is it with invasive weeds in my garden ? Grrrr, I used to have loads of ground elder and over the years have managed to get rid of most of that but that is getting replaced by more bindweed and vetch. Oh well I suppose at least the bees like the vetch flowers !

Thread Information