Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh dear, what an end of the day for buttons. We have never been burgled, but this house has been broken into at least 3 times - twice while in-laws were on holiday and once while they were in. I suppose as things are now, there is always someone here, so that must make it unattractive. Anyway, it's good morning now. All is quiet here and I will visit the canteen shortly. I can do with a nice cup of tea. My last YDC item as nearing completion, so there is a good chance it'll be done in time for tomorrow. And there is another one to list. I think I should start planning the Feb. YDC now. I might just have it finished in time whatever I make. Nothing lost, so I can concentrate on making.

I was very frightened at the time but I felt bad when I was told he was homeless, we have never had homeless people in Llandudno before and it's very strange to see them now, the poor man must have been freezing and desperate, all these poor people losing homes and not having money to live on and i am moaning because my house and kitchen are a mess and all he wanted was a place to sleep, the poor man. We did get broken into when mom and I lived in liverpool for a while when we were in bed but when i shouted at my mom as i thought it was her making a racket and they ran off, they got in through louver windows but made off with my jewellery i had left downstairs.
    The police are coming later today, when they rang to say they had him and to apologize for not getting here yet I told them to leave it till today as we were not hurt and okay, they seemed quite surprised i wasn't shouting at them.

No losses of any type to report ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons as you say poor Guy if he is a real homeless as you say at least a bed for the night & a meal, Its really worrying when you see how many homeless there are, & they were showing yesterday that some who were living in tents are going to be moved & one interviewed said if they move him will try & find some more ground to camp on, makes one wonder where they are suppose to live, time they did something with some of the empty buildings around.

No losses, will now try & list a few more bits.

Annie hope you are having safe trip home

Now got a sort off full story from the police, it seems he had cause a disturbance in the area and the police were in fact looking for him and he was trying to find somewhere to hide, then the caught him at another property in the area and arrested him. Ian my roofer friend is on his way round to check there is no damage been caused ( requested by the police as they are looking at criminal damage) and he is bringing a joiner with him to see if they can make the back gate higher. They have also said for mike to bring any expensive tools and garden tools in the shed into the house, he was delighted at this remark as you can imagine

I had a homeless man that used to come and see me about two years ago, he was schizophrenic and used to live in a tent down by a local church. He used to offer to do odd jobs for me but I just used to give him some food and sometimes a fiver towards clothes. Poor bloke was so thin and you had to stand downwind of him as he didn't have any washing facilities. He was trying hard to turn his life around though and the last I heard he had been promised a room and some part time work. I haven't seen him for quite some time so I do hope things worked out for him.

Still no action on the battle front. I think this is the quietest month I have ever had in all the years I have been listing unless there is a sudden rush at the end !

Had roof and windows checked and there is no damage so all is okay and he has a joiner who is going to make the back gate higher and seems like one of the post is loose but will blame Ian roofer for that as he chucks his ladders over it.
    Right now going to cut another lump out of the cupboard as its still a tiny bit to near the gas pipe, should have it in by tonight and then disconect the cooker hob and move the base unit, should be easy but will keep my mouth shut and my fingers crossed, OH girls i should have a new cooker next week, the one i picked is a range has a glass lid are the lids safe, i know penni exploded hers.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just don't turn the gas on with the lid down and all should be well

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge - have had a sudden rush at this end after months of perfect guarding. About to wear a path to the PO - I mean the hardware store to buy nails to fix items down so they don't wander. The troops are guarding perfectly well - I think it's all the rain that has washed my items away. Nothing to do with HRH.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

A sudden rush? Sounds like a job for the lavvy brush as well as the tattie peeler? Enjoy
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information