Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Well I arrived safely yesterday. Visited the PO this morning.This was lost last week and I offered to take it with me and refund the postage difference. He'll be pleased, I hope €1 instead of 3,70 (no Pound sign on the Keyboard)I am going out to lunch with sister and Bil. My treat. and this afternoon it's visiting my mum. Be good everyone

PS Annie, send them to Nigel and Pam. They haven't got enough

Have fun TanteGrete - relax and enjoy
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Morning been busy, have only just managed to scribble my christmas card out and still have mikes kids and grandkids addresses to find. Also looking for something I can draw / paint faces on fabric with that won't run or peal off or smudge, anyone any ideas, it's for fabric dolls ( of course).

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Also looking for something I can draw / paint faces on fabric with that won't run or peal off or smudge, anyone any ideas, it's for fabric dolls ( of course).
    Sharpie pens?

Ello troops. Well something to report at long last ! A sniper took out a little item in my shop yesterday and a bomb in disguise has been planted this morning. Hurrah ... erm ... I mean, oh dear !

Glad you arrived safely Tante. Thinks longingly of future YDC chocolate !

Well got some mince pies made at last and got some of the decorations up (got to wait for O/H to bring in the tree as it's too heavy for me) so things are looking a bit more festive in my quarters.

Will give it a try Annie.
    Sarge tree is staying in understairs cupboard and i haven't made Mikes mince pies as yet as he will eat them all and apart from that someone drank the brandy that was to go in them

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Will give it a try Annie.
    Sarge tree is staying in understairs cupboard and i haven't made Mikes mince pies as yet as he will eat them all and apart from that someone drank the brandy that was to go in them
    Lol, I freeze my mince pies so nobody can pinch them before Christmas, otherwise they would be gone in a couple of days !

I never thought of that, can i just say that the ones i am going to make are the ones i was going to make last Christmas and he is still waiting for them so really it's only fair that he gets to eat them, got to make a cake and scones as well yet, oh and sausage rolls.
    Cake will be coffee and walnut as dont like the dirty currants and raisins that look like roaches in cake. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Will be having cherries jubilee instead of christmas pud.

O.K. who turned the eBid barracks light switch on ?! After nothing for days and days I've just been hit again ! You had better put the blackout curtains back up.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well have taken rex for his Christmas trim & blow dry looks lovely for 5 minuets & all the dogs got a red& white bande on & a present for them as well.
    We then did the shopping & visited Nigels family & then went out to lunch & were surprised how quiet the pub was. Was very nice.

We ate the mincepies I made no room in the freezer, so will wait & make some more next week.

Somer has a bomb waiting to go off on Thursday.

As for Postcard there 4 lots in the auction tomorrow & we decided we won't even look at them, in case we think we alt to have them/.

Also went mad & bought a small real Christmas tree already potted & hope it will fit on the filling cabinet. So hopefully it can then go in the garden but at present have put it in the garden in the rain.

Thread Information