Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yes cat's got a cheese and bacon butty for lunch at 5.30, think My timings are out a bit

Glad Corporal Somerset has finally managed to blow the moths out of his wallet Lieutenant Maplegin !

Yes still enjoying my time thanks however the Old Soldier didn't eat half his tea and is now complaining he isn't feeling very well so methinks I might be in for a disturbed night.

Urm, I hate to tell you but the clocks only changed by one hour Private Buttons !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you don't have a disturbed night,

Seemed Sgt that somers cold & cough had improved but gradualarly this evening its all come back bet I will be blamed because he took me out.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's almost time for the tea and coffee duty. I am trying to make some room in the drinks cupboard by emptying bottles. Last night we managed to finish a sloe liqueur my sister made many years ago. It was yummy and I am sure it had improved with time. Last week we emptied a bottle of crème de menthe with NAAFI stamped on the label. That dates it to pre 1971! It is hard work, but it needs to be done. I think it is cold outside, as the heating appears to be working . Apart from a bit of coughing, Mil is quiet. Yesterday she spent the day sleeping. She must have worn herself out the day before. Sarge, how is the OS? I hope he is feeling better today and you had a quiet night. I will now go and put the kettle on...

Coffee and toast and butter here... heating did not click on, so it is wet but not cold.

One soggy moggy has been a dirty stop-out and the other wouldn't go this morning out in the wet.
    Both asleep again. Not a bad idea - I keep wakening early somehow, too early!

New bed and bedroom furniture promised for delivery tomorrow - hmm maybe, hope so -
    need to tidy up and clear more room, where does everything come from? Had a space, and it now is gone....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - think it's cold and wet here as well and the heating's now on

More p&p editing + stock checking to do, but getting near the end - I hope.

But first, another mug of tea

Forum Newbie
    Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View NicNacShop's Feedback (+1)
    All-About NicNacShop
    View NicNacShop's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am very frustrated with ebid, I have over 150 listing and only had one sale in 5 months, I went back to e+ay and sold over 100 items in 2 months listing the same items, Please ebid start advertising so people know you are there. Ebay have yet again increased their charges and they treat sellers so badly. I want to continue to use ebid but I need some sales rgds Paul

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! It's almost time for the tea and coffee duty. I am trying to make some room in the drinks cupboard by emptying bottles. Last night we managed to finish a sloe liqueur my sister made many years ago. It was yummy and I am sure it had improved with time. Last week we emptied a bottle of crème de menthe with NAAFI stamped on the label. That dates it to pre 1971! It is hard work, but it needs to be done....
    Oh Private Meebo do let me give you a hand with that. You work so hard I think you deserve a little help !

Welcome to the eBid Barracks Private NicNac. We don't pay big fees to HQ so we know they don't have a big budget for recruiting so we do it ourselves.

Now I am pleased to see that you have made a good start to guarding your listings and upholding our glorious army motto that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site'
    (any feedback that you happen to spot around here is of course a figment of your imagination !). I congratulate you on keeping your 'about me' page top secret. Nothing about yourself and no terms and conditions will leave those pesky buyers scratching their heads. Using run until sold will camouflage your listings at the very bottom of the eBid lists making those buyers have to get their binoculars out if they want to spot you.

I do hope you haven't got your listings showing on Google Shopping where a lot of the eBid buyers attack from so you keep your listings extra safe ! Also for goodness sake keep away from those terrible plug and promote your eBid shop forums as they are known to be death traps along with promoting on social media sites !

I expect you to help us get to the 4 million mark and guard those listing with your life !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Message for Buttons - big updates on XP this morning.

Fired up Dell PC to check how my new FH webpages looked on a smaller screen and all OK.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hopefully Paul with every sale you had on the other that you put a note to say that you are selling on here, we sell on another paper collectables site, & everytime they buy we put a note to tell them about here & have brought quiet a few customers with us, its amazing how people say hadn't heard of here untill you tell them & plenty have come over as sellers as well as buyers.

Sgt hope old soldier is ok.

They have just said that Monday should be the best day of the weekend . so lets hope they are right

Thread Information