Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh dear, buttons, I hope this morning you feel a little better. I have just been in to see Mil, as she was calling. She seems to have been travelling again last night, but she can't remember where she has been. So canteen duty is earlier than I thought as I promised her a cuppa, so might just as well put the coffee on too. It seems to be colder today, but then I have no plans as to going out. Off to do my duty...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gentle Name:  longarmHUG.gif
Views: 49
Size:  16.8 KB for you buttons - is there anything else you can do?

It's a lovely sunny morning here after overnight frost [shed roof is still white, but melting]. May get out into the garden today for a bit to tidy up.

Off to see Pam Ayres tonight at local theatre - if she's half as funny as fascinating Aida was 2 weeks ago, we're in for a good evening.

Sorry I may have confused you all a bit, he did say I have a very bad problem with my bones and joints and muscles whatever and does believe me, He said he can't give me a diagnosis as he does not know what is causing it and is not willing to but fibromyalgia down as a diagnosis as lets just say he does not rate it.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Sorry I may have confused you all a bit, he did say I have a very bad problem with my bones and joints and muscles whatever and does believe me, He said he can't give me a diagnosis as he does not know what is causing it and is not willing to but fibromyalgia down as a diagnosis as lets just say he does not rate it.
    Sorry to hear you are not being taken seriously Buttons. Is there not a complaints procedure you can use as I feel you should be being treated better than this. Not sure if this is any help? http://www.wales.nhs.uk/documents/co...-leaflet-e.pdf

Hope it does. Mel

But I have just said I am being taken seriously it's the fibro that he does not rate as being a proper condition, he said it is a rubbish non diagnosis that DR's use as a get out when they do not know what is wrong, there I have now said it outright as none of you seemed to be able to take the hint, sorry Somer and Penni I did not want to knock your diagnosis, but everyone seemed to think I was not ill enough to be helped, perhaps i should just sit and eat the box of tramadol, ( seems you don't have to sign anything to keep them in your house here in wales), because i have just about had enough of all this shoite, I have now gone back to bed.

I hope the tablets give you some relief today Private Buttons.

Lol, I had a phone call last night from an old ebay friend in Cornwall. He was the one that first told me about eBid all those years ago. Nice to know I haven't been forgotten, mind you we used to have a really good laugh back in those days, he once put a listing up trying to sell me on TOS !!!
    ... now don't you lot go getting any ideas !

It seems to be all quiet at the Western Front at the moment but don't go getting too complacent as the end of the month is coming and those newbies get paid !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons I know it depends on your Drs, ours sent N to the consultant in Yeovil to confirm, & then to the mineral hospital in Bath,a lot of Drs are like that with Fibro,, N is getting worried because are GP is leaving at the end of the month & none of the others no anything about it, though one of the nurses did say it is now a reconised illness, & so they should all treat it. Is there no other Dr in the area you can use. Am so sorry that they aren't helping you more, hope the pain killers help N is on them today.

Got a surprise today decided to ring Russell H obbs, as my Iron though put new fillter in it still spits water out when am ironing, she asked me to Look underneath so could tell her the last line of numbers & it appears was made in 2012, & no longer made, so they will replace it free of charge how ofton does that happen its one of the Steam Glide ones & was very pleased with it untill then, they said will be here with in a week.

Annie hope you enjoy your night out.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie hope you enjoy your night out.
    I'm sure we will, Pam.

Spent most of the day trying to sort Firefox out as didn't realise it had updated to latest version v.36 which is causing problems everywhere. I've had to re-install v.35 and lost all my bookmarks in the process which I had transferred to Chrome as a backup. Now using Chrome until I feel it's safe to go back to Firefox !

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    I'm sure we will, Pam.

Spent most of the day trying to sort Firefox out as didn't realise it had updated to latest version v.36 which is causing problems everywhere. I've had to re-install v.35 and lost all my bookmarks in the process which I had transferred to Chrome as a backup. Now using Chrome until I feel it's safe to go back to Firefox !
    I have V36 also not had any problems with it so far, had it for about a week now I think.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Thread Information