Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh penni, that is exactly what happens to me in bed, exactly as you has described, i also can't get a place to put my arms and end up with one wrapped round my neck with my solder and upper arm squashed and hurting and the other one lieing on top of my side and if it flops off a shout of ow accompanies it. if i lie one my back the old fracture kicks in, over the last week i have had to take valium every night to knock myself out, the ibro's make me ill ( they have done this today, i am hot and sweating and feel ill and weak, so i am with you on this, i wasn't aware you could get a sleep monitor, i will go and search one out.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is actually a fitness monitor but the one i got is great for tracking your sleep patterns. It is also supposed to count your steps but i'm not sure if it works right for that as it said i only took 759 steps yesterday yet i had to go into Montrose, all round tesco then to the doctors and back when i got back i took the dogs out and im certain just tesco alone would have been more than 700
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

bed time now, after leg treatment of course, this isn't helping my back either, having to bend and hold the pose. Night e'v body

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's now good morning. Well, for me it is. I hope the majority is sleeping. Barny has settled down nicely. I have never had a rabbit that lived in the house. It seems he now considers the sitting room his territory. I leave the cage open in the day and he wanders around as he pleases. And he will come and great anybody that comes into the room, waits for a cuddle and then wanders off again. Mil is very quiet this morning, but I think she is awake (no snoring) so I will shortly go and make her tea and put the coffee on while in the canteen. Nothing listed and nothing lost, but will have to check soon if RM has released their new prices for the year, so I can start editing. (I expect their will be changes) Have a pleasant day everyone

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

I fear I must also apply for sick leave and release from duties. Churchill Hospital phoned yesterday and told me that they wanted to see me next Tuesday as they had re assessed my CT scan and didn't want to wait for the 13th April appointment I had been given by NHS. It`s just as well as my bag has been packed and put by the door for the last couple of weeks in readiness for an emergency call that I have come very close to making in the last few days.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry to hear the brave soldiers are having so many problems. Need more special sauce on your Wheaties in the morning. And Red...........well, you poor thing. Sounds like Tues won't come any too soon for you. Sorry your lard rations must have been too short. There's been a run on lard for frying taters lately, with all the recent influx of enemy fire for many.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Guess what have just be come Great Grandparents this morning, all doing well waiting for photo's grandaughter is quite slim & baby girl was 8lb 10 oz, looking forward to meeting the new arrival in the next few weeks.

Hope everyone is starting to feel better, we are starting to feel human again but no energy.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

How wonderful, maple!!!! What a happy day for all of you! Wishing the little one a long and happy life!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Congrats to Maple & Somer on becoming Great Grandparents, you both must be so happy. Hope mum & baby are doing ok.

If anyone in here wants to hear some great music, pop into the Cocktails and Music thread and join in.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Guess what have just be come Great Grandparents this morning,
    Wonderful news, and many congratulations Nigel & Pam - that must be a real boost for you both

Just losted 2 more whilst over sorting the Old Sailor out; but replacements are to hand ...............

Thread Information