Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I got up at 5.30am as I slept most of the day yesterday. I too have more YDC items to photograph and list and i have to sort the ones i alreasy half listed. Just had coffee toast and banana and i'm starting to get tired again. Cancelled trip out with carer as we are now both ill, but nurse is coming at 9.30 so will have to set alarm.
    I'm really cold but sweating buckets and so is oh. my chest is sore and his ears so he might not hear me coughing
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

It's taking an age for my chest to get better,in fact it's not getting better, Very cold here this morning and we have the painters here again and when I opened the front door I found they had painted the porch floor so we could not get out even if we wanted too, now they are working on the post box, fence and gates.
    Got some more pictures ready to update but first some hot food to warm us up as it's quite cold here today.

A busy day today multi tasking cooking, guarding my listings, getting bedding prepared etc.

My brother should be arriving soon complete with chain saw and harness. O/H is out tutoring so I'm clapping my hands with glee at the thought of the holly tree height being diminished without interference ! No more sweeping up bags and bags of holly leaves from the paths each year - yippee.

Hope you can all catch up with some sleep today, I need my soldiers healthy !

The painter cut my tree back while they has a cherry picker here, I now have a bald cherry tree, it was beautiful but smacked everyone who went past the house in the face, birds aren't too happy.
    Got a terrible pain in my jaw even though i have been wearing those stupid teeth that the dentist said was causing it, well I think its the alendronic acid thats affected my jaw bone, can't wait to get to the hospital tomorrow as it was my consultant who insisted I went to the darn bone unit.

I had to cut down my holly tree earlier this year as it had got too big and the roots started to damage a wall. Sad really because we liked having holly boughs at Christmas.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you manage to get the holly tree cropped while OH is out. they are nice but do need drastic action sometimes, hope your sons job interview went ok.

Somer appears to be going down with the cold, slept half the morning & think he is going back to bed again soon.,

Hope everyone is keeping away from the germs, & buttons those tablets have a lot to answer for.

Got a lovely little holly in the 50p section two years ago .... sitting happily in its pot, 2 feet tall now and has red berries at the moment. Sun is shining still, been a lovely day and not cold at all.

Done nought listed nada losted nil .. but very happy sitting reading ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Iv'e been sitting replacing my photos to take the logo off, wasn't going to bother but decided that the site would look better without them, don't know why they put the things on in the first place, fed up now so going for a knit, someone wants a carnaby street ( john Lennon ) hat for a TG sindy doll.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

well ive had a really busy day. nurse didnt leave till after 11 and Pete was really ill so we had to go and get that sorted out and we're just back. havent done my photos ye
    tt but i need a packet of jaffa cakes and a nap
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I've never seen a holly tree. I thought holly was a vine, not a tree. So, I've just done an internet search and learned a bit about the types of holly. Some varieties get so big ... I never would have guessed. A person learns something new every day.

Thread Information