Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 6704 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Question Confused

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    The figures are for the number of listed items available to that country.

Well, I sold 5 items yesterday and only listed 2 so leaves a drop of 3095 unaccounted for
    Hi Madelaine,

O.K so it's like this,

UK 541,749
    US 574,044

Making a total of 1,115,793

Then I went to the Italian site and they have 400,528, which would make 1,515,321, I have been to the Italian site and I am pretty sure they have nowhere near that number, and as you said earlier that is the number AVAILABLE to that country, so we can't work out the total each country has listed with just their items up for auction.

It is too confusing, so I will just carry on posting the number of auctions as in the UK site.

And that is amazing you sold 5 items yesterday, I must be selling the wrong items, I have only sold 2 items out of 220 listings in the last month and a half
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    Ebid
    27/3 541,749 Auctions
    Down from 26/3 by 3,098

CQout
    27/3 604,151 Auctions
    Up from 26/3 by 270

Mornin' all. It must be because sales are going up. YOOHOO BUYERS - I'm over here!!! Can't complain I had a sale yesterday
    but wouldn't say no to a few more bids! The pottery section is
    expanding fast.

Members now up to 404,810
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 27th March 2008 at 10:21 AM.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5856)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

No, spaceman.. you can't add them together - all my listings are available to every country so they appear once each in every total. The number for just one site makes more sense!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    No, spaceman.. you can't add them together - all my listings are available to every country so they appear once each in every total. The number for just one site makes more sense!
    Hi Madelaine,

Thanks for getting back to me, well I will carry on as normal.

Have you seen the thread South African Site A Mess? People trying and wanting to join eBid but they can't, I hope it's sorted out soon as their listings will help us get the figures up, and also the number of members being tracked by Cornishmaid.

hi everyone chubbycherrycherub here as a newbie to the e-bid site i must say there are plently of bargins from sellers to be bought here and everyday i see an increase in the listings...as a buyer myself i think this is great and i have picked up some lovely items from some really friendly sellers..and i am now awaiting my feedback from them..but in the meantime i am like a woman on the rampage still looking for more..keep up the good work sellers..

I have just read on another thread (Come on Sellers) that the

Auction record 570483 set 2nd August 2007,

now we have have 541,749, so we have been going backwards, with all the new members it seems hard to believe, anyone any ideas why?

oh my that is a big difference..which is very hard to believe indeed..i wonder why this is ?

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by chubbycherrycherub View Post
    hi everyone chubbycherrycherub here as a newbie to the e-bid site i must say there are plently of bargins from sellers to be bought here and everyday i see an increase in the listings...as a buyer myself i think this is great and i have picked up some lovely items from some really friendly sellers..and i am now awaiting my feedback from them..but in the meantime i am like a woman on the rampage still looking for more..keep up the good work sellers..
    Hi ChubbyCherryCherub!.....Well, now! Feel free to "rampage" on over to my site...lots of books, lots of toys, lots of gifts!!

Does anyone know the link to website that gives total listings for all auction sites in a chart? Been searching my browsing history, but can't find it.

Thread Information