Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    has anyone got a stand up orange vax carpet shampooer, are they any good, i have the orange round one with the tubes and a green one with tubes that are also vacuum cleaners but thought a stand up one would be better for me so my back doesn't go again, but i notice it only has a 500 w motor in.

I've got one and have had it some years after my round one packed in. It's fine on flat floors, there is a shampoo and a rinse function on it and it gets the carpet clean O.K. However it is heavy to carry around from room to room and it makes your arm ache after a while as you are constantly pushing the weight of the water unlike the round model. I don't think the hose attachment is very good for doing stair carpets, I can never seem to make it work properly or maybe it's just me ?!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

yes it is Buttons. OH also says its heavy
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's sunny but lacking warmth. Made tea and coffee, and will spend a good deal of today in the kitchen preparing for tomorrow's BBQ. Will have to slot in lunch prep for today as well, I just hope that I will make too much food and then I won't need to cook for a day or too. That's the plan, Must think of the YDC too. It isn't far off - again. So back to work, I think

I will stick with my round one and big green one then thanks Becky and Penni and if we cant manage it I will chuck the carpet out and get a new one

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all.

Sgt hope your day goes well, & you will be able to catch up with wedding am sure there is going to be plenty of it on over the coming days, actually have the radio on &the pictures on BBC showing all the guests, what hats. there are. Must be a lot of money spent on outfits.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - yes, I've been watching the wedding. Certainly not a standard Church of England wedding service, but loved the music and singing.

Now to catch up on other things.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, it was a mostly sunny and warm day here.............and a lovely day for people to be out picnicking at the wedding.

Managed to trim a bit of foliage around today, and watered a few potted plants. Had tea with an older neighbor this afternoon, and ice cream........so it's been a nice day.
    I hope Sarge enjoyed her outing. I suspect she will be wanting some special sauce when she gets home....................

• 246 x 400 · jpeg
      • pinterest.com

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle's on, folks.

I was awake early with leg cramps again so taking it easy for now. Hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the morning sunshine.

Have all a good day.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Been up and about preparing for the BBQ this afternoon. Just taking a little break before heading back to the kitchen to make fruit salad and finish cake pops. After that it'll be time to get a few things together like eating utensils. But there will also be time to put my feet up for a bit. Have a lovely sunny day

Mornin' troops. Well I survived but am exhausted. It was so much better going by car and not having to wait for three trains and a bus so I coped O.K. without too much anxiety.

What an amazing place St Fagan's is. We arrived at 10.30am and left at 5.00pm after managing to walk the whole site ! Beautiful woodland, just fascinating how they manage to take down buildings from all over Wales brick by brick and rebuild them in the grounds, the two churches were just amazing ... talk about a giant jigsaw puzzle ! They are doing three more buildings soon to add to the collection, a medieval house an old police station from somewhere and an old pub from Cardiff itself. I think my feet can do with a rest today and the gift left over from the wedding from Private Majesty will go down well.

The cadet and wife have just departed for Plymouth for three weeks staying with the in-laws and sisters so I have a chance to sort out my quarters and replenish my empty wine rack ... don't know where they get their love of wine from ?!

Thread Information