Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - looks a tad frosty out there after all that rain from the last few days.

The kettle is hot, tea is made and there's fresh bread for toasting. We seem to have run out of cereal, but there's porridge oats.

Did a bit more image link editing yesterday but got bored after a while so gave up and went back to listing!

Mornin' troops I hope you are in fine fettle for the start of the YDC.

I'm so tired with all the editing and Christmas preparations that I just want to go back to bed but O/H is insisting we go into town this afternoon to do some shopping, mainly to get my Christmas present as I want a new coat.
    It's going to be heaving in there, what with black Friday and I think the Christmas market might have started too, so I'm not looking forward to the crowds.

I've got the 'girls' Christmas meal this evening too. The person that organised it this year has done it early because she was fed up with the Christmas menu prices and poor service. I can see her point but it does feel a bit strange doing it in November !

Ahem, hope they don't notice I lost another one yesterday !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad Meebo is ok hope she can get plenty of rest.
    Its not my day today,went to take the recyling bits down stairs while half asleep @ 7am & not the book case & most of the bits on the top fell off & had a old bowl with dried flowers that have had for years, the bowl broke & bits went all down the stairs & the Dried flowers they were so old that a lot crumbled so cleared up going down the stairs to find the dog sat at the top stair & was right in all the dried leaves & we now have it all over the house because his taiol was covered in it.

Just hoping the day will get better, Sgt they said on TV last night that Bath Market had started, enjoy your shopping trip Hope you manage to get your coat. I see they have put a lot of barriers up this year for saftey.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poor Pam, I do feel for you. Anyway, I am home and my body is telling me to go to bed. I shall try and hold on til after lunch (whenever that is) See you around

Yippee I've got my Private Meebo back ! Now I shall put you on light duties for the next few weeks ... as long as you can lift your bidding finger for my YDC auctions and tilt the bottle for my 'special' coffee !

Town was heaving as expected. They had a fake snow machine going at the bottom of town so we were covered in foam ! O/H was thinking of taking a photo and sending it in to the BBC weather programme ! Managed to find a coat and it was in the sale so that was good.

Facebook have just removed my YDC listings, they said it's spam and we can donate through facebook

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Facebook have just removed my YDC listings, they said it's spam and we can donate through facebook

I had a similar problem in September through posting YDC announcements to too many groups and was wrist slapped/restricted for 3 weeks!

I stood my ground and fought my corner and they are now back on with an apology Name:  smile-pursebattle[1].gif
Views: 42
Size:  16.8 KB

Thread Information