Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6705 of 6705 FirstFirst ... 570562056605665566956696669766986699670067016702670367046705
Results 67,041 to 67,050 of 67050

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Again, Police....you are a firecracker! You are so active and get so much done. Yeah, the weather over there has been kinda bonkers.

Glad you are getting some sales for all your efforts.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Sunny - is the council just promoting them (as in...something good for the community and they will get taxes from it, but didn't build or fund it), or did they build and fund them? And sad tho it is, they probably don't care why you moved, and put more emphasis on people who live in Eastbourne now.

Housing is so tight and also expensive right now. It may ease up a bit in the spring/summer/fall. Hope you find something that works for you where you want it.
    The council housing department is promoting their own properties again

I WAS on the housing list here but I was only offered flats 3 flights up and places identical to the one I am renting from them now.

I had to contact them to remind them I am on their supported housing list. I don't have a support worker as I don't meet the criteria for social support.

It's all out of my budget now as I have had to spend my savings on disability related equipment and privately funded support as the waiting list of Ocupational Therapy support is several years long.

I am now looking to move to Portsmouth as that is where the nearest hospital with appropriate cardiac support is located.

The only way I could afford to move now is if I have a fortune land in my lap at some point so I can buy a place.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

We had a mix of weather.
    Cold nippy, wet, warm, cold, windy and nippy.

We had a day this past week in the 60's and I manage to weed 7 gardens.
    3 totes of weeds. I can't believe I am weeding this early in the year. It should be towards the end of May to do weeding.

Finished another day with on and off rain and high winds.

Today and the next couple of days will be in the 60's and 70's.
    Hopefully I can get some more gardens weeded before my client's want me to get theirs going.

Another year to fight with a wood chuck that wants to live in the back of my garage. Ughh!

Mile, the outside cat is now becoming a regular on my porch waiting for me.

In my free time, I have been going through totes of clothing and getting them prepped for listing.
    So far, I have gone through 2 totes. One tote completely done with pictures, descriptions and packaging them. The other tote, have to get them packaged.

The day is starting off sunny and in the low 40's right now.

I have been really busy

Name:  435061270_8038613512833881_7025718773267784377_n.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  68.8 KBName:  435068365_8038676202827612_8050638667434991849_n.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  53.5 KBName:  437965269_8045765325452033_2878368471345982985_n.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  76.8 KB
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Police - things are earlier this year here in SE Wales, too, it seems. It's been almost 60*F here for a couple days now. My sister in Colorado said it was 81*F yesterday! You are always busy!! Does your woodchuck help you with chucking the wood?

Moonie.....nice color choice! Ceilings are the hardest to paint!! Well done!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Police - things are earlier this year here in SE Wales, too, it seems. It's been almost 60*F here for a couple days now. My sister in Colorado said it was 81*F yesterday! You are always busy!! Does your woodchuck help you with chucking the wood?

Moonie.....nice color choice! Ceilings are the hardest to paint!! Well done!
    I can only paint for a few minutes at a time, so this could be a long job

I have a little helper, keeping an eye on the office while I am painting No idea wht that pic is on it's side though lol

Name:  20240323_232854.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  40.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Falon Towers
    Hey Moonie,
    It's not the picture, but your helper is just sleeping on the job.

Beautiful day so far. In the 60's and started to do some weeding.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

well having had 2 reasonable days its raining hard, & gather everyone is having bad weather again, may soon be able to turn lights of again.

Sunny its like us can only manage anything for a few minuets at a time, its hard going, you are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    well having had 2 reasonable days its raining hard, & gather everyone is having bad weather again, may soon be able to turn lights of again.

Sunny its like us can only manage anything for a few minuets at a time, its hard going, you are doing well.
    I have all the decorating stuff moved out of the way again because I have very little space in the living room and my floor had to be cleared to give the chiropodist some space tomorrow.

Then tomorrow evening I will be clearing some space in the kitchen so the gas boiler can be serviced on Wednesday morning. This involves clearing a worktop and the floor near it by moving that stuff into the living room.

So the earliest I can tackle any decorating again is Thursday.

BTW...my spellchecker doesn't wotk in this forum

Evening all, two extensive days playing in the garden came to an abrupt end today with the change in the weather, on top of which I seem to have picked up a pretty horrible cough and cold and starting to feel miserable - and just to compound matters, farcebook have banned me again, apparently I'm spamming my own page by posting the products I'm selling on it and may be corrupting myself....

Funnily, I can still post on my page but I'm forbidden to post on any other group I'm a member of... If farcebook wasn't a business I'd seriously consider calling in a shrink to examine it's soundness of mind...

Thread Information