Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt glad you coped with the hectic day & enjoyed it, so now a good day to take it easy.

It certainly is a lovely day again have already had a sit in the garden for coffee, but now after this is going to do some filing of the last lot of cards we listed & then number up some more, Also have done the relists,

Somer is trying to fill in more paperwork..

well we hAve a busy week a head the nurse is coming to MIL tomorrow & have to take her on friday to see the Physitrist (sorry can't spell) don't think she realises whats happening, we also have to get her to the hairdressers, & N has his Pip appointment, he needs another blue badge & can't have it without a pip assestment so stipid. all an all this week is goihnjg to be a hard one. Also they are saying we will get thunder tomorrow.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sun is nice today. Getting ready to go upstairs and hopefully finish painting a bedroom, and getting ancient paint (from about 20 yrs ago) off the baseboard (mopboard).....whatever it's called here.

Cat is snoozing in the shade on the sofa, as it's too warm in her sunny spot.

Glad you had a good time at St Fagan's, Sarge. It is such an interesting type of museum, and I've learned so much from it.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

good luck to nigel on his assessment Pam, i hope it all goes well X stupid if you ask me for a lifetime disability and a complete waste of government money.

Forum Lurker
    Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View craftsncards's Feedback (+365)
    All-About craftsncards
    View craftsncards's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi all
    its been a while since I have been here. Had to stop selling due to being a full time carer for my mum thankfully she is ok. looking at starting up again at this time dog clothes leads collars and so on but doesn't seem to have a handmade dog clothes etc part or I am missing it. how have sales been on here
    glad to be back
    Sarah

Welcome back Private Crafts. Throw your kit bag in the corner and get yourself comfortable in the eBid army barracks. Glad to hear your mum is O.K.

You could use Home and Garden> Pets> Dog Supplies> Clothing and Shoes, if you want a category in the hand made section then ask in the category suggestions forum.

Now you are old enough in eBid years to know that we don't use that 'S' word around here and always uphold our glorious eBid army motto that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site' ! You must protect your precious listings with your life to increase our numbers. (She said crossing her fingers behind her back and hoping nobody spots her missing listing from today !
    )

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle was boiled and tea made some time ago. No matter, I will replenish as I need another mug of tea.

It's warm and sunny here again, so the washing machine is in use; the washing up is done and I have to make a quick trip to the PO as my buyer wants actual stamps on her packet

And it's just 3 days until YDC165!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all well have done our relists, am afraid somer has some to sort as they have changed some of the sections for cards.

Lovely day here so far so had a quick sit & read the paper, haven't got past the wedding pages don't know if there is much news apart from hearing on the radio that the new train times are not working out.

We are being threaten with thunderstorms here today.

Buttons hope they have started to sort your chair out & that they don't mess you around much more

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Barney is at the vet's for an OP. The poor boy is being castrated, having is teeth filed and his claws clipped. I wonder how he feels when I pick him up this afternoon.
    Yesterday we had a nice BBQ, although it was me who had to do the cooking. I didn't eat much but there is enough left for me to sample thing later today. In fact, I don't think I'll be cooking for the next couple of days. Might do a load of washing while the sun is out and the wind is blowing gently...

awwwww poor Barney,
    Pam they are measuring the stairs right now, it's all very technical It seems, I think it's going to take a while as the OT has to cancel the grant and apply for another one even though it's costing less.

going to take about 6 weeks for the lift to be made and fitted, will now sit and wait to see what goes wrong this time.

Thread Information