Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Somer is always interseted in PC Annie & Meebo,

Well its at least fine, but only just, lets hope it stays dry today, but to soak up the rain needs a lot of sun which we haven't yet, The reck where dogs get walk is like a mud bath think the dogs seem to find the most muddiest nit yo run through.

Gone the relsits & did a bit of listing now have a pile of cards to file in the correct section.

Just had an email from the Cadet in New Zealand who says they have experienced their first earth tremor, only 4.2 on the Richter scale and lasting 10 seconds, he says maybe it's a warning it's time to leave !!! They have another three weeks to try and sell their van before heading to Australia. They are certainly having some experiences ... hurricanes, theft, earthquakes - what next ?!
    He's just heard that one of his groomsmen from the wedding is going out to stay in Melbourne so they are going to go and surprise him when they get to Australia which will be fun.

Hurrah nearly got to the end of the editing to get my green padlocks back, another day or two and it will be finished. Then there's the nerve wracking bit of taking the photos down on my website and see if any disappear off my listings here ! I think I have got most of them but I have found four so far where my original photos had disappeared from 'my pictures' and I've had to take new ones so there might be others. I expect I will pick any up vanished photos when it comes to the Royal Mail editing !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    .... I expect I will pick any up vanished photos when it comes to the Royal Mail editing !
    I asked in the PO yesterday if they had heard anything about any forthcoming postal increases - and they haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    I asked in the PO yesterday if they had heard anything about any forthcoming postal increases - and they haven't.
    Well they have put it up for the last upmteen years, I suppose we can live in hope though !

We had an increase and change to tiers for our small packet rates. I think that the U.S. had an increase to rates as well.

I was really glad when I discovered the shipping default function here on ebid. Using the default really helped to reduce revision time when postal increases happen every year.

Hope everyone is doing OK.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Well they have put it up for the last upmteen years, I suppose we can live in hope though !
    You think Name:  biglaugh.gif
Views: 33
Size:  112.8 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have already been to do the canteen duty, so tea and coffee are waiting. OH got locked out his iPad last night and he is not happy. I probably wouldn't be either. Not much planned for today, so maybe I can get a few things done from my non urgent to do list. And nick a tick or two from the YDC

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a horrible morning - woken up by gale force winds and lashing rain on the bedroom window.

Supposed to be going out later to do the Old Sailor's shopping - might have to re-think that if this rain continues....

Thanks for the tea, meebo - off to get another refill.

Take care all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just the usual grey miserable sky here but not rain ... yet !
    Yippee, finished the eBid editing at last ... not that it makes any difference with the lack of Goggle visibilty ! Have to now tackle the website and get that slimmed down ready to change hosts.

Must force my self to go out and do some food shopping today, would much rather be sat huddled by my heater !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all thanks for the messages that somer had the wrong picture up, in fact came up just after tea on facebbook quiete a few of YDC's including the one he got wrong so managed to get it altered. Well next job is to see what I can buy from YDC's.

Oh Annie the weather is really horrible here today, very wet & windy, no doubt there will be a few fences & trees down, its come up that the electircs are effected in Wincanton apparrantly lights keep going off an on, so am going to next check that In laws are okay.

Somer has lost one today & has some bombs waitng to go off. Have done all the relists

Thread Information