Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Afternoon all - I'm not the only one feeling tired then Think we've got everything out of the MH that needs to come out so can sit down and relax now and try not to fall asleep after 3 nights broken sleep due to a different bed, strange noises and trains going by every hour on the hour!

No losses to report, Sarge.

Have got the charity Christmas cards for this year - and found the ones I mislaid last year - and updated the address list to print the labels. Just need the time to sit down and write them as some need posting overseas!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Hallo, everyone. Sorry I didn't make it this morning. Had an an early appointment at the barber's. Usually I get my hair cut by a trainee, but today I was asked if I minded to have it done by the top man for the students to observe. I haven't had such a good cut in years. The guy usually works in Mayfair or travels with famous people so I think I have got a bargain today. Now I have to catch Barney so he can go to the vet to have his nails clipped. There is so much I want to do before Thursday's hospital visit. I don't think there are enough hours in the day. So if you don't hear anything from me, don't worry. I shall send the sarge a text message when I am conscious again

Lol as long as you don't expect an answer Private Meebo, you know me and phone touch screens don't get along ! I have been known to throw my phone in annoyance trying to text people back. Unfortunately it didn't break so I couldn't go back to an old fashioned model !!!
    I hate the things, must remember to turn it on for the 23rd !

Do you know how long they are keeping you in ?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

With my luck they'll kick me out on the 23rd. Otherwise I don't think I'll be there over the weekend. But one never knows....

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope it'll turn out to be a nice day. I have so much to do before Thursday. OH will spend a large part of the day in hospital, so I should be able to get a lot done. I still haven't finished with my little bit of knitting. Well the knitting part is done, it is the putting it all together that is causing me problems. Still, I should be able to get it to the PO later today. Then there is a little project I had earmarked for the YDC. I might just get that done today. But first canteen duty. I need a large pot of tea....

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Thanks, meebo - needed that tea and I'll have a 2nd mug in a minute

Slept like a log last night and feel a bit more with it. All relists now done, next lot of washing is ready to go in machine and we need more printer paper from Tesco!

Expecting a phone call from the ONS [Office of National Statistics] later this morning as part of the last Census followup. Up to now they've always come to the house, but as this is the last survey, it's by phone.

Think I need that next mug of tea ...

Never mind the tea I need more 'special' coffee. I got my Christmas letters written but when I came to print them out the ink cartridge ran out. I went to change it and found that somebody around here (and it wasn't me) had used the last one and hadn't bothered to tell me or order any more ! So now I can't print anything until replacements arrive tomorrow. Grrrrrr it's just as well I don't have any MyHermes labels to print at the moment isn't it.

On top of that I had a little
    bomb in disguise dropped yesterday from an eBid veteran who should know better ! (thank you) How on earth are we meant to get back to the 4 million mark if people insist on doing Christmas shopping here ?!

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    .... just as well I don't have any MyHermes labels to print at the moment isn't it.
    At least the myHermes labels aren't time limited unlike the Royal Mail's.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi to all, Have kept the relists done so when he takes holiday notice will all be ready to start again,

Hope that we can get MIL to hairdressers for a Perm & then we hope to take ourselves out for a late lunch, so keeping fingers crossed.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Kettle's on and tea is made + there's fresh bread for toasting + cereal & museli.

It's a tad blustery out there and it's been raining again as it was hitting the bedroom window at some unearthly hour during the night.

Still getting my head around this 'green padlock' kerfuffle - and as I don't watch much tv, let alone adverts, which advert is causing the panic? I have enough editing to do on my family history website to add the new guestbook!

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  54.0 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning Annie,
    Its windy here as well, really buffetting around, should think this will bring the rest of the leaves on the trees, so will be a road carpeted in leaves again.

Have caught up on the relsits again.

Hope everyone is ok.

Thread Information