Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Well, I have survived. But I had to call Clive to come and get me as I couldn't manage to walk from 1 bus stop to the next(I had to change buses) I didn't take any pain killers this morning which was a good thing. I wouldn't have been able to say what was hurting and what wasn't. But the next time I shall take them before going. Now I just have to do my exercises daily. I think a little snooze is needed....
    Oh Meebo you naughty girl you should have taken them with you, we know you like being brave but behave yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Oh Meebo you naughty girl you should have taken them with you, we know you like being brave but behave yourself.

Think she's confused the stiff upper lip from her eBid army training with her stiff knee Private Buttons !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

God morning! Off to the canteen next. I may be booking the ferry today, as we have found a temporary home for Barney close by. Daughter had volunteered to take him with her to Bournemouth, but I didn't like the idea of such a long car drive for him.
    It looks very dull outside and it is quite windy. The forecast is for dry, so the washing machine will get used. OH wants to do another car boot sale on Saturday, so he will be busy collecting bits from shed and garage. Lots to do and not enough energy. I wonder if someone is selling some?
    Buttons, I did have painkillers with me

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

And there's me plugged up with my pain killers, etc. after twisting my hip & knee during the night - been awake/dozing since around 4am - again.

We have also found a new holiday home for Badge for when we go away which is a great relief as in no way would I put her in kennels now. She now goes to someone who recently lost his own dog so is grateful for the company.

Time for another mug of tea and some breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    God morning! Off to the canteen next. I may be booking the ferry today, as we have found a temporary home for Barney close by. Daughter had volunteered to take him with her to Bournemouth, but I didn't like the idea of such a long car drive for him.
    It looks very dull outside and it is quite windy. The forecast is for dry, so the washing machine will get used. OH wants to do another car boot sale on Saturday, so he will be busy collecting bits from shed and garage. Lots to do and not enough energy. I wonder if someone is selling some?
    Buttons, I did have painkillers with me
    Well why didnt you take two and now you are booking ferrys and doing carboots, Sarge will you please take her in hand before she ends up with a stair lift as well. going to have food and get ready for the dentist trip another extraction for Mike, why they cant all be done at once i will never know, a bit to much assing about for my liking.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am not ready for a stair lift yet

Good grief will you lot stop twisting everything.

It's beginning to sound like 'Dad's Army' around here. You are all meant to be fighting fit to defend your precious listings !

I suppose I had better get my suitcase packed if I can find the motivation. I keep staring at the ironing basket with glazed eyes !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope all the aches & pains are not made worse by the change in weather.

Hope the OT finishs all the bits off for you buttons, then hopefully you will have some peace Buttons.

Sgt are you going far as you are packing a suitcase.

No more losses but have to sort out have sent the wrong card to one of the regular customers so have to sort my mistake in a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

Sgt are you going far as you are packing a suitcase.
    I'm off to the Cornish outpost tomorrow Lieutenant Maplegin. Staying with our neighbours from Bath at their house in Falmouth for the weekend and then at my brother's house the rest of the time as he is away.

PEACE !! I just had another hospital appointment in the mail, i am beginning to wonder what i did to someone in a former life

Thread Information