Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Hurry, it would be lovely to meet you. We are supposed to arrive at 7 pm and depart at 6 am. We have a room booked somewhere (Jamaica?) and I will confer with OH and daughter if they are willing to go for a drink. I just hope we won't have all our cases to lug around
    Jamaica is a neighborhood in the borough/county of Queens, NY. Depending on the exact location of your hotel ... it's under 5 miles to the airport, but it could take up to a 1/2 hour to get there! New York traffic can be a challenge! It sounds like your schedule is pretty tight ... that is if you want to get any sleep ... but if you're game, I am more than happy to make the drive into the city. Send me an email or PM and we can work out details.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

after noon all, sorry life has been rather hectic here yesterday we did some of the gardening at N's parents, at least we can now see to pull out of the drive, as the grass & hedge were terrible, then in the afternoon, we talked one of the flower beds it had a large bramble bush growing which last year I cut right back, somer started it & suddenly realised there was a birds nest with chicks in so we had to stop that & put some bitd back to protect the nest. it was very close & in the end had to give up.

Today we collected the cards etc from the auction house, & have spent the last 2 hours sorting the worst of it & still have 3 albuns to strip.

Moonie hope loosing wait will help you get on the list.

Hope Sgt is having a good time & doesn't have sign of the bad weather they forcast, here it keeps trying but not succeding.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope you are all well. Another grey day. We did have a lot of rain yesterday, though the garden must be happy, I didn't get my washing dry. I am out at the theatre this afternoon to see 'Buddy'. It's a lot of fun, at least it was the last time I saw it. Off to the canteen now. Hope the sarge will be in a very good mood when she returns...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - not a good night's sleep as been awake since around 3.30 am as there was a very loud cat fight underneath my bedroom window - again

Everything went well yesterday and we now have a large white vehicle parked outside the house! Sam is coming next week to re-organise our front garden fence to put a gate in so that we can park it inside our boundary. Then to persuade the local Housing Assoc. to get rid of the Leylandi & Hazelnut trees in a small yard that backs onto our front garden that are now out of control.

Rain all night so no need to water the planters and tomatoes - everything looks a lot fresher.

Time for another mug of tea - or matchsticks to keep my eyes open!

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope Sgt isn't getting to wet in Devon, have been good done some listing & so has somer,

I agree Annie think the gardens are feeling good. I got drenched out with the dog this morning by now its just a fine rain, think we have had enough now.

Glad you have your camper now you will be looking forward to trips out.

Meebo hope you enjoy your afternoon out.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle's on; tea is made and I think there is enough bread left for toast....

Busy day yesterday finding out what is where in our new motorhomeand; and another one today as I have to go and purchase bits and pieces for it - first stop will be Poundstretcher !

But first another mug of tea whilst I catch up with YDC payments and packing parcels.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have been sorting out sums too. Annie, I used the email that ebid provides to send you money and it needs claiming

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

No sign of Sgt hope she has returned safe. Have been good & done all of our relists, so we are upto datre again, Did quiet a bit of listing & sorting PC yesterday, so we were pleased & somer has scanned abother lot of cards ready to list.

Hope Annie you find what you want in the £ shop, a lot of theres is very good value. only thing seems that the next time they may not have what you want.

Hope everyone is coping with the weather, at present its dry here but the garden looks so much better

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well...that's another YDC sorted for now

All the painting is done now...we have cornflower walls except the kitchen which is bright yellow

All our pictures are going back up on the wall today.

Now we need to move out all Sharn's stuff that is cluttering up the place as she should be moving on next week

Mornin' troops, boy am I tired ! Had a good day and evening in Torquay but unfortunately not a good night. The hotel O/H had booked was O.K. and the room had a sea view which was nice but oh dear did they need their ceiling joists fixed !!! I was woken at 4.30am by what sounded like a herd of elephants walking across the creaking ceiling and this went on constantly until 6.00am. It sounded as if they were constantly walking from one side of the room to the other for an hour and a half. I could even hear the man and woman above talking and the woman had an annoying cough. I wish I had a broom handle handy as I would have been banging on the ceiling !

The hotel was right over the other side of the bay to the town so we walked all around the bay which was nice. The town centre itself was much bigger then I expected with loads of big name chain stores but apart from the usual seaside gift shops by the marina and some enterprising people doing a few stalls on the seafront there were no what I would call 'individual' or 'quirky' shops around which was a bit disappointing.

We did manage to find the two best old pubs in the area which were side by side. The Devon Arms and The Hole In The Wall.

Had a great evening in the Hole In The Wall as they had live music so we had a very drunken sing song with the locals !

I think I need a couple of days to catch up on some sleep though !

Thread Information