Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    I have put the kettle on!
    Thank you - we both overslept which is good for a Sunday morning

Had another local Facebook sale last night - I'm putting all the heavy/fragile 'Collection Only' type stuff on there and seems to be working. Got to save up for all these long-haul trips to see our grandchildren somehow !

Time for a cappucino

Name:  bd926ec08a74adc8e7d211c75ee4b010.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  9.6 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon all, well should have been here this morning we got a phone call N's Dad had fallen, so off we went again it turns out that he had been on the floor for over 2hours, as Mum decided to have a lie in, paramedics were there for nearly an hour & half they were very thorough & have said ring GP in the morning he is not fit to be taken there, they want a review of the tablets, anyway while this was happening Nigel sorted the careline out so by Tuesday careline will be in & we were advised by the paramedics to get a wrist one then he wont be annoyed with it. Also we didn't give them any options, we set it all up & have told them to ring us. Also they don't think he is drinking enough, so have to try & keep that up, Think the memory loss that Mum is having doesn't help so we got on & did it. Mum is finding it hard to know what to do & she thinks she can do it all & she can't, we heard also from Somerset care on Friday asking if they can do anything to help with Mum, realy the way its going need it for both of them,, Sorry to bleat on.

Somer has had a sale in his Chrity stall so have to go & find that now. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Pam - I feel for you as I know what Dad went through with my mother before she passed away in 2008. He was Chief Cook & bottle washer, etc. and in poor health himself.

Take all the help you can get if it's offered - and free - and take care of yourself.

You have my best wishes too - we are currently caring for my Dear Lady's mum who lives with us - she's in very poor health, had a fall last year and then follower 18 weeks in hospital, she's now bedbound back at home with us and it's a definite struggle - as said in the previous post, take everything that's offered to you, you will need it

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! and to all you carers: Keep up the good work, but don;t forget yourself. Off to the canteen shortly for preparing breakfast, especially lots of coffee. OH has has a bad cold and probably didn't sleep too well. I will try and keep him resting as much as possible so he can get to the hospital for his chemo tomorrow. But the gardener is coming today, so I don't have much hope. He likes to be out there doing things. We will see....I have some bits and pieces to list. I also want to make a start at tidying my work room before I embark on the next sewing project. We will see what I get done today. Probably none of those things But I will be around

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - another wet one and I burnt the toast again. Our toaster has a slider-type control and if you're not careful it 'slides' up the scale and burns the toast. Had to open the kitchen door to release all the smoke before the smoke alarm went off!

Apart from that, I losted a pair of lace bobbins to Oz last night but have already replaced with more. Will have to think about a holiday notice soon as we're off to the Canary Islands in 3 weeks or so for a sunshine break for my birthday

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Starter_fluid.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  11.5 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

OH frightened me this morning by fainting onto the kitchen table. He is now asleep in the reclining chair. My blood pressure has still not returned to normal

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=cornishmaid1961;1683353]Mornin' Private Kite, how are you ? Hope your lard stocks sustained you through storm Doris ?

Good morning Sarge, my lard stock is holding up well, thank you. But it does tend to fly off the spoon in these high winds.
    I have resumed my flying lessons at low level with a new pay-load (stone) so I am restricted to short flights and staying in sight of the airfield. I have taken my place in line for urgent mechanical service by the engineers.
    ( I have been here before !)

aw bless him Meebo, it is very frightening isn't it, i once found Mike of the floor but it was because his back had gone , i could not find him anywhere in the house and it seems he had gone for a lie down and fell getting out of bed and was unable to get back up, i finally found him but the first thing i saw was a pair of feet sticking out from behind the bed not moving, terrified the life out of me he did, They are stubborn and will not ask for help if they feel ill, will you go with him tomorrow or get hospital transport to take him of a taxi or can they come out to give it to him.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, he was sitting opposite me and he said 'I feel faint' . I was reminded later that it might have been low blood pressure and as it was still rather low 2 hours later, we have concluded that that was the reason. We will see how he feels tomorrow. I can go with him but it is a lot of waiting time. If he feels unwell, I will find someone to drive him.

Thread Information