Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

We are going back to the dentist this afternoon to do battle with him, mike has been signed off by the hospital but still has the nurses coming in.
    My bread recipe said you have to put vinegar in it

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Stick with the bread mixes. You can blame someone else if it goes horribly wrong

we are back, the dentist can't understand why it happened and took a load of x rays mike said about 7 and he is to go back next tuesday as he needs a root coming out, why i don't know as he has gone straight out to post a little cardigan i sold, but will get it out of him later, now i have a sore leg through driving.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from a rather frosty Mid Wales, but the sun is shining and every where is defrosting.

Hopefully, I can get off the estate later and finish the Old sailor's food shop that I couldn't get done yesterday!

Speak later.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    we are back, the dentist can't understand why it happened and took a load of x rays mike said about 7 and he is to go back next tuesday as he needs a root coming out, why i don't know as he has gone straight out to post a little cardigan i sold, but will get it out of him later, now i have a sore leg through driving.
    I think I would be inclined to change my dentist Private Buttons if he didn't understand why it happened !!!

I've got a dental check up tomorrow and a spruce up with the hygienist. Can't say I'm looking forward to the hygienist as she was new the last time I went and she hadn't exactly got a gentle touch like the last couple of women I've seen. Thought I was going to have to have a blood transfusion in my gums by the time she had finished and I had a swollen cheek for two days afterwards !

Still all quiet on the battle front. Where is everybody ?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge - that is awful! There is no excuse for it being so rough. Sounds like you need some of your special sauce!

I hope you are all doing well today.....it's not too bad out today - just gray. Moon has been so pretty the last couple evenings - just a little crescent. No bunnies in sight yet this spring.............last year this time I had already gotten several pics of little ones gamboling in the garden.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon. It's been a busy day. As Clive is at the hospital, I had invited 3 friends to share my lunch. They have just left. Just before we retired to the comfy chairs I started to make coffee - well I forgot to switch the machine on and just noticed it after everybody had left Still, it was a good lunch. Mind you, nothing else has got done. All I want to do now is sleep! So good night!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i have my grandson staying for a couple of days and at nearly 4 he is a whirlwind. I am so tired i'll be in bed at 7.30 just after he goes down.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Penni, I have my two little granddaughters here a lot - as my son lives with me since his wife ditched him. Isla is 4 and a half, Ava is 3 in May.
    They are like two Tasmanian devils .... some evenings I walk about like an ape, dragging my arms on the floor I'm so bushed! They are hard work, but every moment with them is precious. They show their love for me so much, it just melts me.

Just heard from my sister Karen that our other sister is doing OK. She had to have one leg amputated a little while ago, and yesterday she had to have her other leg amputated. It has been a nightmare for her and all her family- as if losing mum and all the funeral and property sale arrangements weren't enough to cope with, we have had the worry and upset of our sister losing both her legs. Dark times for us all.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Trish am so sorry for you & your sister.

It seems we are all suffering so many set backs, Besides coping with Nigels Dads death, we now have my daughter in hospital, in Hampshire she went for tests & they kept her She is apparrantly bright yellow & they have done MRI & there is no blockage, so won't be able to visit but at least can talk to her with messages. We are hoping to get the car serviced &MOT tomorrow. & at the same trip we are hoping we can go & find out about Nigels Dads accounts.

Also today we had discuss the service & Mum was finding it hard going, Nigel & I are holding on but at time feels by a thin thread, have discovered today that some of the people Mum was going to let know hasn't done so so have been on the phone again.

As for the snow, this part of Somerset came to a halt on Monday, & on the hills its still around.

We hope everyone is coping with all the problems we seem to all have.

Thread Information