Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    can someone please check this for me to see if i have everything right and no it's not a pimp if any thing is spelt stupid please say, you will not insult me as i seem to be too thick to get insulted or so i am told

This link is working -
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/for-sale/ydc158-heavy-silver-colour-plated-bracelet-heart-crystal-charm-pbc-foundation-164162547.htm

Looks OK to me

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    The link isn't working Private Buttons just getting the message that the item has been deleted or closed more than 75 days ago ?
    try again , i have now done 5 but can only find 4
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/for-sale/ydc...-164162547.htm

try again , i have now done 5 but can only find 4
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/for-sale/ydc...-164162547.htm

I can see five Private Buttons. Just one tiny spelling error in 'competition' replace the first 'i' with an 'e' and then it's fine so well done ! Great to have you joining in.

Done ( I hope ) think i may have one more to do later. I am determined to reach my challenge target, may knit some for chrissy decs as well so leave a space on your trees, all trees need a cardie at this time of year

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons you are doing well, Been to auction have bought the Pc collection & a third of them I am keeping makes a change, as they mean something to me, which is nice, have some to research, & then are a nice few that can go on line here, so hopefully we will both be happy,

There were some high prices at the auction today.

Thank you Pam i have been going round the house picking things up with mike Shouting put that back, i told him i may as well sell all his tools as he isnt using them much.

Thank you Pam i have been going round the house picking things up with mike Shouting put that back, i told him i may as well sell all his tools as he isnt using them much.
    Well if it isn't nailed down ...

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I've been up for an hour and spent the time cutting out some more pieces for the quilt I am making. Sometime today I will start sewing them together, I hope. Ironing was done yesterday and the dust bunnies have also disappeared. Buttons, you are doing very well with your knitting challenge. Have you sold any of them or are you keeping them to take a result photo at the end? Off to the canteen shortly. Can you remind me of the needles you wanted? Was it INOX 2.5? I am parched and need a pot of tea. Will also make coffee for OH who is out again today, so I shall get some work done, With the YDC starting tomorrow, I keep thinking, that I should list another something. Just can't decide on what. Any suggestions?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning - after a decent night's sleep at last thanks to Nytol. [I used the herbal version] Remembered I'd got some in for our trip to Thailand last year to help sleep on the plane.

No idea what is happening today apart from checking on the Old Sailor - and maybe a few more listings

Have all a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    , With the YDC starting tomorrow, I keep thinking, that I should list another something. Just can't decide on what. Any suggestions?

If you have any scraps of green wool that I can knit 6" green squares with Private Meebo then I would be happy, any ply or shade of green will do. I've just been accosted by the lady from our local hospice charity stall. She is involved in all sorts of things and has asked me to knit some squares which will be made into a Christmas tree decoration for our local hall and then afterwards it will be made into blankets for the local homeless shelter.

Be on your guard troops I seem to be getting the odd sniper sneaking in here and there I had another hit yesterday.

Thread Information