Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

No Pam no hole, he has been and the end result is they are coming tomorrow with the lift man to discuss putting a stair lift in, a toilet in the wet room and a light switch so we can turn the light on, my face must have been a picture first they wanted to move the wardrobe and i said where are you going to put it across the window, then when they were discussing cutting a third of the wardrobe off, i went berserk, i could see mike watching me thinking oh s**t she is going to go, and i did They got the lot and not one of them answered me back, they just stood there looking at me.
    Meebo I told them that, it was stupid to think they could do a job without a full building survey done first.

Good morning all, sunny with cloudy bits here so far, but the forecast sounds good....

We had a stair lift put in a few years back for my sadly departed mother in law - initially they said they were going to cut a hole in the ceiling and install a lift big enough for a wheelchair in the middle of our living room.... stern looks and sharpening of the long knives caused a major rethink and the stair lift was a major boon for her with no less convenience the lift would have made, never did understand why they suggested it in the first place.... Now she's no longer with us it still comes in handy for transporting things up and down the stairs - especially the decorations at Christmas time (we do have a few...)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the sun is back but for how long?

Began sorting lace bobbins last night with a view to listing a few more. Got to check that the ones I've selected have actually been photographed 1st, though.

We may be going out later to the seaside, so better get a move on.

Ello troops. Well got the tooth fixed this time. He didn't put back the original veneer but used some sort of new resin type material that they bond to the tooth which has only been developed in the last couple of years. I must say I'm pleased with the result, it looks better and is cheaper than the porcelain thingy they used before.

It was all go in our house last night. The cadet had a doctor friend come round for a meal and then there were physio sessions going on in my front room as the doctor does all sorts of triathlons and marathons etc and wanted some treatment ! I think I missed out there charging for consulting room rent !

Still all quiet on the battle front. Where is everybody ?!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

If I had known, I could have joined them for some treatment

I am sat waiting for the stannah man and the OT and counsel man and preparing for a fight.
    Mandart if they try and persuade me to have a lift in the middle of my lounge they will bloomin well run out faster than they came in.

pleased to report we are now having a stairlift fitted for definite, an extra loo in the wetroom and the light fitted and an extra walking frame for Mike, he has one thanks to lovely ebid members who brought him one a couple of years ago, it is getting well used

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons am so glad for you that they have agreed the stair lift should help & take up less room. glad you stood your ground with them, as you say should have a structal survey anyway, but you can't tell them.(they always think they know)

Well Sgt took Nigels Mum & myself to the BM store & to a garden centre, we went out with MIL saying i don't want anything she spent over £40 in the store but she enjoyed it, the walking has really tireing N so he is now gone for a sleep.

Me have caught up on the work have done both of our relists but, think thats me for a while now.

Hope everyone has some sunshine, the wind has got warmer here now.

Good morning all, pretty spiffing start to the day, currently only being marred by a neighbour's dog barking it's head off. Sadly, not worth complaining as she is one of the most objectionable people I've ever come across and she'd go out of her way to leave the dog out the garden every day while she goes to work....

So glad you got the stair lift option Buttons, by far the best option in my eyes...

Right, first troll around the internet is finished, time to make a decent cuppa before reworking a leaflet I started yesterday...

Have fun

Thread Information