Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    doesn't everything now belong to Nigel's mom automatically, just asking as i didnt have to do it when my mom died, i just automatically got everything.
    Yes, same here when my mum died everything went to my father automatically.

I don't think my dad had to do probate when my mum died everything was just transferred to his name. When he died though the solicitor requested the details about my mum's transfer of property back in 1978 so you need to keep a record of that Corporal Somerset.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh the joys of an inheritance......I won't bore you with the details. anyway: good morning. The day is quite cloudy, so maybe not as nice as yesterday. My knee has not really improved (I think this is going to take quite a while) and I have still lots of things on my 'to do' list. I shall start this morning by loading the washing machine, then make coffee and prep lunch. Hopefully all before 9am as I will need to have a rest by then I have learned that too long standing or too long sitting is not good, so I am trying to space activities accordingly. So now I will start by creeping downstairs to the kitchen.... Enjoy your day

Stenha have just arrived to cut the hole through the floor so now we have no bedroom / dining room or any other sodding room as every room in the house is packed out with junk, i have half heartedly put a few things in YDC, don't think I can do anymore in case i lose them in the mess

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from a very overcast and cold Mid Wales.

Buttons - I feel for you. I hate it when OH starts any new project in the house as I never know what's going to happen and what I'll have to clear up. Just hope for your sake that all goes well - and quickly.

My 'To Do' list has gone down dramatically since yesterday and hope yo get rid of more again today - my shredder is doing a grand job!

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Powers_for_Good.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  9.5 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons just think when its over you will have a house back (we hope) hope they don't take to long.

As for everthing going to Nigels Mum thats right most has been changed to her but a couple of lots won't release the cash without probate, becaue he had it in several places. oh the joys of getting old they want to know should it be right. anyway we can do some of it then the estate can pay the solicitor for the rest. they have transfred on lot of the money to N so we can now pay the bills, as I have been paying all the small one but not the funeral bill.

The Drs are helping with Gwen they are sending someone to take her bloods the nurse has tried twice to get her, but think this morning was still in bed.anyway nurse has rung us & we are meeting her there next Monday afternoon. so thats another step forward.

Mornin' troops got the dreaded dentist appointment at last this morning now my dentist is back from holiday so I had better get ready to go out. Just hope he can fix it properly this time so I don't have to go back in another two weeks !

Good luck with the lift Private Buttons hopefully they won't take too many days to install it. We can always resort to plan B if they fail !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I like Plan B though it might be a tad noisy!

They have now gone as there are problems, i had to ring the plumbing firm out that are going to be servicing our boiler in the future as stennah lads could not figure out the pipework in this 116 year old house, also the joists will all have to be replaced as they are huge, then they had the idea to cut up my 6 door German made wardrobe up to make it smaller, this was put together by a cabinet maker and this is where i lost it and my fuse blew and told the OT where to put the lift containing most letters of the alphabet, he will now be coming back at 3 pm to discuss other options, I did ask if now was the time to say i told you so? Naughty of me really as the OT man from the council is very nice but i have had enough.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope he has come to discuss things calmly with you. They don't seem to think of the up heavel there is for you, so does this mean there isn't a hole in the floor yet.

Sgt hope the dentist trip goes okay.

Am pleased to say have listed 7 more, so am trying. will start to get some more ready to list now.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It looks to me as some people are not doing their homework before starting work.

Thread Information