Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, it's getting rather warm here now, glad I've got my quote of listings done for today.... been busy listing some more of my prints this morning, fortunately they're very easy to list, virtually all the same information and take no time at all...

Just wish I could make the original pictures as quick...

Enjoy your Sunday

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just dropping by to post so I can see my about me page as I have just updated it....lol

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from a gloriously sunny Mid Wales !

Tea is made and there's fresh bread + Muesli, yogurt and fruit.

Spent yesterday trying to dig out a Peony that needs to be moved. Had to keep soaking the earth to soften things up - will do more today.

No break-ins to report, so all is safe on the Listings front.

Off to check the YDC.....

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I did have a little bid on YDC items. Then I was called away, so will now resume the search for more.
    It is sunny here too, though not so warm yet. Want to do some sewing (yes, I have said it before and I still want/ need to do it)

Mornin' troops. Well I can proudly announce I'm trying to beat Private Kite on the being stoned front.

Just got back from my scan and they think I do have gall stones, although they couldn't tell me how many as my gall bladder wasn't behaving itself ! So now I have to make an appointment to see my doctor when the report is sent through.

After all my cooking efforts yesterday my brother phoned from a friend's house in Somerset saying he was sick and couldn't drive. Don't know yet if he will make it today, he was meant to be going to a funeral this morning too before coming back here, so waiting to hear what's happening.

Right I had better go and inspect the YDC and see if you lot have been behaving yourselves which I somehow doubt !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all , Annie we know how you feel about trying to dig plants up, we have spent most of the weekend trying to get a bit of order into MILs garden & the paths in places weeds wouldn't come up but somers aunt who we also took decided to water the weeds before lunch & yes it did work,
    So we were able to clear all that out somer sorted the pump out & filled the pond up In the week I had planted 20 gerenihums in to old sinks when we got there the Squirrels had dug them up & one is missing from each sink so put them in again & well watered also left a watering can full next to the sinks so hopefully MIL can water them tonight.

Its frightening Somers Mum has suddenly aged, & she hates not being able to do anything, but with us there all weekend I did light lunches & didn't give her an option she said I don't often eat at lunch time but both days she did eat, so will do similar next weekend, its hard when you suddenly see how she has aged somer has contacted the nurse today, & she will go in somewhen this week & see if she has any ideas.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all - hot and sunny again, although cooler last night.

Don't think I'll be going anywhere today!

Stay cool everyone.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! OH has just left for visiting daughter, so it is a sewing day. I hope to have curtains up when he returns tomorrow morning. On that note: enjoy the sunshine

Morning all, something of a restless night last night as the temperature here really didn't drop too much at all - think I've got up feeling more tired than when I went to bed. It's already a very hot morning too...
    Name:  aab.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  75.8 KB

Mornin' troops. Well brother made it here in the end yesterday so it was nice to see him and he has just departed. Hopefully the washing machine repair man should be coming with my new part this afternoon so I might get some clean uniforms !

O/H is taking the cadet and wife swimming to some outdoor lido in Shepton Mallet so it will be nice to have a bit of peace and quiet today.

Thread Information