Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Do put your glasses on Private Mcc2 ! Nothing has shrunk here.

Good names for the dogs Private Meebo.

Managed to get a sackful of hedge cut yesterday but it was like autumn rather than August ! We kept having heavy showers and the wind was really blowing.

Out for a drink with my friend across the road this lunchtime. It's only a couple of weeks until she moves to the outskirts of Bristol. I doubt if I'll see her much after that as she works full time, which is a shame as we've known each other 24 years from when our children were at nursery school - sniff, sob, I'm going to miss her being around !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Sgt your friend is moving will give you an excuse to go to visit her.

You are right Sgt about being like Autumn yesterday we had rain & thunder & Lightening, some areas this way had hail as well, looking at the garden it is showing signs of autumn .

Sorry Sgt has lost one over night but he is now listing.

Annie hope the packing goes ok, are you splitting the journey or going all the way in one go.

Morning everyone, text fine up this end Annie.
    Lovely house Sarge, how long are they there for.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie hope the packing goes ok, are you splitting the journey or going all the way in one go.
    Nine+ hour flight direct to Vancouver; my Kindle is primed and I've found my neck pillow for napping

Private Buttons they are in New York for six days then move on to Niagra Falls for two days then on to Boston. After that it's Disney world in Florida, Vancouver, California then flying off to Fiji. Then onto New Zealand, Australia and Japan before coming home next May / June.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon All! Been listing all morning and i'm up to 300 now. Not that any will ever sell, being handmade. Got so many more cards to list them all the items i've knitted and sewn.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Blue sky and sunshine, visitors have departed, bed covers are in the washer and I am dressed ready for the day. Breakfast has been had and in spite of a little disaster with the coffee machine (filter holes got blocked and so there was a small coffee flood) there was sufficient left for those that wanted it. I think this will be about all for today. OH has been unwell since Thursday. He plays it down as 'just a cold' , but I worry it will turn into something worse with the state his immune system is. I think I'll put the kettle on and make myself another drink. And I think I'll better write down what I want to list for the YDC

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a sort-of blue sky and sunshine here as well in Mid Wales.

Today will be sort/empty the fridge/freezer day - i.e. getting rid of bottles of half-used sauces and taking the ones that are still OK over to the Old Sailor's fridge! Freezer stuff can then be moved into the big freezer so that we can switch everything off and let it defrost whilst away.

Why does packing for a trip take so long to organise/do? I keep remembering the oddest things 'must take that' / 'no, won't need that' ... Must be an age thing!

Speak later.

I'm bad enough packing for just a couple of days in Cornwall Private Mcc2 let alone a long trip !

I hope O/H makes a speedy recovery Private Meebo. I expect he's worn out from your trip and the string of visitors, tell him to take it easy.

Well made the effort to get up early today and went to the car boot sale, I wish I hadn't, it was tiny and there wasn't really anything there just loads of children's clothes and toys and DVD's. There wasn't any decent pottery or collectables, even the plants were a bit pathetic. Has everybody left the country ?! O/H went out last night and he said the centre of Bath was really quiet for a Saturday night.

Thread Information