Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    I just wish you would all stop bickering. This is a great thread and we wouldn't want to lose it
    Well said Private Wicca.
    Anyone that doesn't shake hands (and buy Sergeant Major Cornish a gin) can do a spell on jankers ! We've got much more important things to discuss here like listing and protecting our precious listings !

View madelaine's Feedback (+5871)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm not posting on here - I'm not buying drinks or peeling spuds - I'm too busy packing sales - my defences came down last night but a soldier has to sleep!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - a rather dismal grey start to the day here in Welsh Wales, but the washing is out on the line flapping gently in the breeze.

I agree with Penni - NO bickering allowed on this thread!

Hope to get some new listings up later after I've checked on the Old Sailor and tidied up after himself - again

Also wondering how the new EU Data Protection regs [GDPR] due end of May will affect us with buyer details kept on file. Will start new thread about this later.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  54.0 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning! Been up since five and been doing'things' including making a batch of marmalade. Just waiting to make sure it is setting, then I can list a jar in the YDC. Now I really must get on finding something to list. There were so many ideas I had, but I have forgotten most of them So now I shall sign off for the morning.

Good morning from a somewhat grey and cool Medway valley, got a few extra listings in yesterday and hopefully a few more later but first an appointment with my doctor in about 50 minutes.... I do hope the in-fighting doesn't sprawl over into here, not really necessary is it....

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

I never expected such a reaction to what I posted!
    I'll stick to weather, cocktails and music in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    bloomin heck first time ever that i am here first
    Ah, but had you made marmalade by that time of the morning that is the question ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Good morning from a somewhat grey and cool Medway valley, got a few extra listings in yesterday and hopefully a few more later but first an appointment with my doctor in about 50 minutes.... I do hope the in-fighting doesn't sprawl over into here, not really necessary is it....
    Everybody knows that I have first dibs on any shouting that goes on around here Private Dart ... she said frantically searching for where she put the new latrine brush for Drill Sergeant Madelaine ! Tut, fancy being attacked in your sleep, you should be sleeping with your rifle under your pillow just in case !

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    there was no in fighting there was a debate that you took part in, the debate was removed /reported by one member,who admitted as much, when threads get removed it annoys people, particularly as no forum rules were broken, and particularly for the reasons given, the root problem here is the reporter,
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    there was no in fighting there was a debate that you took part in, the debate was removed /reported by one member,who admitted as much, when threads get removed it annoys people, particularly as no forum rules were broken, and particularly for the reasons given, the root problem here is the reporter,

Yes, well I think that's enough about the debate for now in the barracks, if you need to discuss this any further then please open a new thread.

Thread Information