Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

[QUOTE=cornishmaid1961;1698854]Mornin' troops. Gawd I hope Private Meebo's knee is better I'm in dire need of a double 'special' coffee. Had a double bed delivery this morning, which arrived at 7.00am, in preparation for the youngest Cadets return in May. I'm going to be Mrs Popular as I saw the delivery driver half way down the terrace knocking on someone else's door - I bet they were pleased at that time of the morning ! I also asked for it to be delivered on the 26th (I told the woman twice in two separate phone calls) which is when I could get rid of the Old Soldier's single bed. Why do these companies never listen ?!

Still very quiet on the Weston Front. Where have all the pottery buy... erm... I mean admirers disappeared are they still on holiday ?[QUOTE]

Becky, your image won't show on my PC, it has been blocked by my software as being malware, my advice is to delete it from here and your PC and run a spyware check on your PC.
    Last edited by Posbear; 16th April 2018 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posbear View Post
    Becky, your image won't show on my PC, it has been blocked by my software as being malware, my advice is to delete it from here and your PC and run a spyware check on your PC.

O.K. thanks. It's not on my PC I just copied and pasted from Google images. I have deleted it from my post.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Great, malware message has gone

my liver drugs got put up because the thyroid pills have put weight on me, Mike now had painkillers that work and suit him and i have psoriasis to add to my collection of autoimmune thingys that makes 6, i will have a full set soon

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have spent the last 1.5 hrs relisting and editing and all because I sold a book I can't find. So now I shall hobble to the canteen to make tea and coffee and release the rabbit. Then it is back to the relisting. I might for a change list something new later, just to exercise the brain. So I will be around for quite a while today

Morning,eventually found time to list a few new items yesterday which quite surprised me the way the day started.... think today might be busier for me though, so I can't promise any new listings...

It seems a lot of people have doing the same , there is now 3,956,693 listings on the uk site.

Ello troops. Super duper the listing numbers are still heading in the right direction we now have 4,840,474 listings.
    Must be because I'm so well camouflaged again at the moment ! (sigh)

Is it just me or is it really quiet again at the moment ?

The uk site says 3,956,693 listings.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

,orming all we are sporting colds, so will take MIL to hairdressers & do the shopping while shes there & then home again, & hope we don't givre it to her.

Have just done a load of relists & now somer is trying do the ones where the cats have changed seem to be quiet a lot so relisting is taking quiet a time,

Thread Information