Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

As meebo says, Sunny - keep up the good work.

Had a lovely afternoon at my sister-in-law's 50th birthday party - it was held at her allotment ! All the allotments there are beautifully kept with a huge range of vegetables and herbs being grown.

Today, the Old Sailor is having his annual eye test with the The Outside Clinic - they're very good and visit him at home.

Must get a move on ......

Ello troops. Nice to see the sun out again I hope it stays nice for my travels tomorrow but not too hot !

Glad you had a nice time at your party Private Mcc2 and hope you brought some bottles back for me !

I managed to cut another sack full of hedge yesterday and got another couple of listings on so feel I achieved something. We are having problems with O/H's tank at the moment the alarm keeps going off at between 11pm - midnight at night, it's happened three times now once last week and twice last night. The neighbours will be pleased !!! I just hope it doesn't happen at the hotel tomorrow. I don't know if a spider has got in there or if there is something wrong with the battery, he will have to get it checked out when we get back.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good evening! Sorry to miss reporting in this morning. We took daughter back to Bournemouth and only came back a short while ago. Both journeys went smoothly and we had a nice time - OH and daughter went for a long walk along the beach and I went to sleep on her bed! Anyway, my to-do-list is growing and I can't believe that in 2 weeks time we will be on our way to New York and on to Belize. Time for bed I think, so that I can be up bright and early to make breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good evening! Sorry to miss reporting in this morning. We took daughter back to Bournemouth and only came back a short while ago. Both journeys went smoothly and we had a nice time - OH and daughter went for a long walk along the beach and I went to sleep on her bed! Anyway, my to-do-list is growing and I can't believe that in 2 weeks time we will be on our way to New York and on to Belize. Time for bed I think, so that I can be up bright and early to make breakfast
    Will you be staying long in New York? Would love to buy you a drink or a meal while you're here.

Make sure you take loads of strong insect repellent for Belize Private Meebo and keep covered up the mosquitoes over there are nasty little boogers. Eek, you don't want to end up with the zika virus or bring home bot fly lava under your skin !
    Right I shall say arovoir as I'm making an early start in the morning. Be good while I'm gone. I might spy on you tomorrow evening if I can get logged on at the hotel.

See you in a couple of days.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    Will you be staying long in New York? Would love to buy you a drink or a meal while you're here.
    Sadly it is just a night's stay to catch an early flight to Belize. But who knows, I might just visit New York properly one day

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Sadly it is just a night's stay to catch an early flight to Belize. But who knows, I might just visit New York properly one day
    If you're flying into JFK airport ... I'm not far. But totally understand if you don't have time. Enjoy your trip.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Made tea and coffee and am willing to share a watermelon. Very murky outside. But washing needs to be done and I hope the rain will hold off to let me dry some things at least. Hurry, it would be lovely to meet you. We are supposed to arrive at 7 pm and depart at 6 am. We have a room booked somewhere (Jamaica?) and I will confer with OH and daughter if they are willing to go for a drink. I just hope we won't have all our cases to lug around

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - very IMPORTANT day today - we are collecting our motorhome later this morning! Just keep your fingers crossed that all goes to plan

But first a mug of tea to help me wake up.

Name:  Mug_1a.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  13.0 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

What fun! I hope you have loads of enjoyment from it!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information