Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Annie when they get something in there heads, the only way seems to be to prove it to them, even when you do they sometimes don't beleive it.

Well the fog is going & the sun is winnning at present.

Have been busy starting to strip the PC albun we bought yesterday, Somer is already glued to his chair listing the previous ones that we pulled hopefully they will work. I'm about to scan & then be ready to list tomorrow. oh where does the time go.

Really would like to get out in the garden but can I justify going out there.?

Sgt should soon be able to go out to Boot sales again, Its nice to sometimes just get out.

I'm so looking forward to some warmer weather Lieutenant Maplegin not only the car boots but being able to get out into the garden again.

Had a nice evening out with friends. It was a bit of a shame about the food though, we waited an hour for our meal and then mine turned up cold so I had to send it back. Don't know what was going on as I had a lovely meal at the same place a week before with my brother and it wasn't really busy last night. Anyway we got an apology a free bottle and some cash knocked off the bill. The food was nice once it was hot and they actually brought me a fresh plate instead of reheating so I would go back !

Managed to get a few YDC listings on yesterday so feeling a bit more organized. Private Mcc2 get that hole in the fence sorted !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

What's happened to the Book/Non Fiction categories? Please don't say I've got to go through all my book listings again to update?

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - tea is made and I think there is enough bread for toast. If not there's always Muesli.

Discovered yesterday that all the book categories have disappeared. Going to check a few more today as you can sort out online but not in the Ninja Lister.

Oh, and Royal Mail are up to their tricks again - price rise at the end of March

Speak later.

Crikey you sound as cheerful as me Private Mcc2.

I just had a look at the books and see what you mean !
    Thank you for informing us of the usual delightful news about Royal Mail, so looking forward to spending hours in March dealing with that !

Just to cap it all I've managed to stay healthy all winter but O/H has been home most of the week, as it was half term, and he's been coughing and sneezing all over the place and has now managed to give me his sore throat and cold. I should have taken protective measures while he was around.

Just stopped three of my listings escaping, good mind to just list as bins and pay now or you don't get, not in the mood for this messing about much longer.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt jope your sore throat doesn't develope to anything worse, but there seems so much of it around, people in the village are saying they were better then it came back onece or even twice, so hope thats not going to happen to you.

As you say sgt thats all we need is to have to worry about Postage rates.

Hope everyone has better weather than the miserable day we have,

Have done relists listed 12 yesterday & am about to list some more today.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I hope nobody is ill. Outside it is wet and possibly not so cold. Daughter is on her way back to Bournemouth until she is back next week for one night. Tomorrow OH has a hospital visit and on Wednesday it is gardener's day. For her sake I hope it'll be dry. On Saturday I found an interesting looking bag frame in my stash and I want to see if I can make the bag today. It could of course be a total disaster. I left tea and coffee in the canteen. The blueberry muffins have all gone

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - been looking at Royal Mail's new postage rates leaflet and printing off the relevant pages for reference for when updating my listings. Will also have to check myHermes current rates to compare.

Chocolate birthday cake hunting today for the Old Sailor - he's 94 tomorrow! And he still loves chocolate in any shape or form. Comes from growing up in the village shop I suppose.

Other than that, not much else planned apart from a few new listings.

Have all a good day.

Ugg, nose dripping like a tap, at least it's only a head cold at the moment and not his 'man flu' ! At least he's back at work today so I can have some peace and quiet with a few hot toddies.

Congratulations to the Old Sailor catching up with the Old Soldier ! The Old Soldier had to move in with us at 90 after having some falls (amazing that it's nearly two years since he departed for the barracks in the sky) so the Old Sailor has done really well still living independently.

A nice quiet day sorting more old photos I think. Trying to get photos out of one of those old 'sticky' photo albums which is falling to bits at the moment. Having to use a knife to try and prize the photos out. Whoever invented that type of album should be shot !

Thread Information