Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Glad you have got reasonable news Meebo from the Dr, hope everything gets sorted.

Annie hope you are within your weight limit, for the cases. am sure you are getting excited.

Sgt have completed are relists, listed a few yesterday & will do some more today, trying to keep figures up.

Wish this weather would make its mind up.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5856)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello, I'm still here.

Had a message to tell me to have nothing to do with a sale of a whole knitting pattern - sadly, I had already posted it but, more positively, there is no strike-thru and I can stand to lose the price of a knitting pattern if it comes to that.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Humm I wonder if all these warnings from HQ are related to the Russian issue I had two nights ago ? Although the buyer had a Russian surname the money that was dumped in my Paypal account was from an American sounding name. I did phone Paypal yesterday and they said I had done the right thing by cancelling the echeque and they were going to hand the details to their security department. eBid also said they were investigating.

Sorry I'm so late on the parade ground. I haven't been feeling too well for the last couple of days. Have had an annoying headache which wouldn't go and feeling a bit sick (I know they won't believe it's not a hangover !!!) ​and last night I was running a bit of a temperature so decided to stay in bed this morning. Feeling slightly better now.

Have HQ done the update ? I haven't had a chance to look around yet. Maybe all those guests are web spiders and bots Private Cheaver spurred into action by changes ?

Glad your results are getting better Private Meebo. Drill Sergeant Madelaine will soon have you fit again !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Up to 426 now - mostly cards which don.t really sell except one in a blue moon. Once the cards are listed I will get on to my bric-a-brac. Thats where most of my sales come from. Of course I will have to guard them well.

Glad all went OK alt the docs Meebo and hoping those that are ill feel better soon (I have a card for that! lol)
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Madelaine, by the time I got the email not to send, he did have a strike through, but also had paid. If it had been earlier in the day it may well have been on it's way to post office.
    Anyway, change of subject: I have now listed 4 items for the YDC. I would like to do more, but can't think of anything at the moment.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

have managed to list 6 & somer has listed 3 in YDC's,

Have just been busy & have done one lot of plums which I picked yesterday from in laws trees & one lot of apples for the freezer, & also have 2 lots blackberry & apple, so at least thats 4 winter desserts sorted..

Sgt hope you will feel better soon, it still feels very close & am sure that doesn't help.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well done Maple on your hard work!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a good night's sleep NOT as kept remembering things that need doing before we leave.

So I seem half asleep and not with it, that is the reason why!

Good to hear all is OK with your blood test, meebo - and Pam, you have been busy along with everything else that you do.

So today is a final clear up so that we leave the house tidy-ish, switch off the fridge freezer as it's now empty, take badge up to the farm for her holibobs, put a couple of lamps on timers; oh, and sort clothes for himself as he's back late tonight and hasn't packed yet!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Sun is shining and I have been promised lunch out. Annie, have a great time away. Right now I don't want to think about going anywhere as I don't fancy all the running around before. I need/want to go to Germany, but every time we come up with a suitable time another appointment pops up or my sister is away. At the moment it looks like the end of October / early November. We will see. I think I'll grab a box and fill it with bits for the car boot sale at the weekend. Don't want to go there with only books. But I think I'll have some more tea first

Hope you have a lovely relaxing time Private Mcc2. My O/H departs for Iceland tomorrow too (yippee, peace and quiet !) Cadet Malcolm and wife appear to be having a lovely time with great weather judging by the photos appearing on Facebook and Instagram. They have now done New York and Niagra Falls and should now be staying with my friend near Boston.

Lieutenant Maplegin great minds think alike. I also picked a large ice cream tub and a half of blackberries from our garden yesterday which are safely in the freezer for winter rations.

Right off for a bit of bayonet practice to prepare for YDC battle !

Thread Information