Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh I'm sure you'd look fine in one...

Goood morning all, first one here this morning! Guess you're all out celebrating the summer solstice, dancing naked around a standing stone or whatever is the latest 'thing'....

Nice start to the day here in the Medway valley, a nice freshness to the air today...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on for Round 2 - or 3

Popped out to get the Old Sailor's paper and milk and it's a lot cooler out there than I thought. At least my little car was warm.

Not sure what's on my 'To Do' list as I don't feel like doing anything at the moment - I ache all over. Will see how it goes.

Time for another mug of tea and try and get some energy back.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It wasn't for the lack of trying to report for duty early. But I had internet problems again. Couldn't get connected although the appropriate symbols said all was fine. Only after switching the router off/on did I get a connection. Ah, that's life. But in the meantime I managed to make some apricot jam, hang out the washing and put some of the shopping away that's been sitting on the counter since Monday. I need to take some photographs next, but I will have a little break first.
    Last edited by meebo1; 21st June 2018 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Goood morning all, first one here this morning! Guess you're all out celebrating the summer solstice, dancing naked around a standing stone or whatever is the latest 'thing'....

Nice start to the day here in the Medway valley, a nice freshness to the air today...
    That will be Private Books, mind you it's not just the solstice I can never get him to keep his uniform on !

Typical the washing machine man turned up took it to bits and then said he had to order in a part which will usually take two days. So I probably won't get it fixed until after the weekend. There used to be a time when a repair man came loaded with parts in his van and fixed it there and then but now you always have to wait and of course with the cadet and wife being here I have stacks of washing piling up.

Sigh, the grass on the parade ground needs cutting again but like you Private Mcc2 I don't know if I have the energy ?!

get concrete and give other half a bag to take to the launderette

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Discovered yesterday that 50 litres of compost barely covers the border in front of my living room window.

On the upside I can now see all the rocks and stuff that I can now move out of the way.

Busy today listing beach bags

Mornin' troops. Been up all night as couldn't sleep so thought I might as well put the kettle on.

Didn't get the grass cut as O/H wanted to go to Wells. Managed to find a few items for stock though so that was good. I got a hit on my website too after I spent the time mending those broken links on Pinterest.

Got a load of jobs done during the night (there's nothing like polishing silver at 3am !!!) so I will take my parcel to the post office when it opens and then try and get some kip afterwards.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Sarge, I am always amazed at what I can accomplish when others are sleeping. I need to do some listing and finish a couple of projects. We also have someone coming to lok over some bits and bobs to see if they are worth selling via auction. Otherwise I will have a lot of listing to do. Sun is shining which makes everyone more cheerful. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the sun is trying very hard to warm things up after a chilly night.

Our smoke alarm started beeping late last night - it needs a new battery which I have to go out and get later on.

Might get a bit more gardening done as a lot of the flowers that have finished need cutting back before himself starts dismantling/replacing the retaining wooden wall of the raised flower bed before it rots completely away.
    There's always something

Have all a good day.

Thread Information