My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • My eBid Area - The Powerful Selling Management Tool

My eBid Area - The Powerful Selling Management Tool

eBid has crafted a powerful selling tool for all the sellers on the platform

It's all about ‘My eBid’.

My eBid is the dashboard exclusively available to the members of eBid. As a member, you can view, manage and operate all the trading activities on current and closed auctions.

Buyers can view bids made, offers made and bought transactions. While sellers can see bids received, offers received and sold transactions. Feedback and a question and answer section completes it.

My eBid Features

Ease of Usage

The easy user interface is the norm here. Clearly labelled sections enable you to navigate My eBid area and find what you are looking for conveniently.
    Consistency in regulations is great for sellers as they get sufficient time to understand the changes and implement them.

Flexibility of Operations

Sellers manage the eBid store in their personalized style by viewing and managing the product listings, images and the other features like social media. In case they want more information or support, customer service is available and easily accessible from my eBid dashboard itself.

Enhanced Bottomline

Every seller knows that profit is revenue minus selling fees.

With a friendly fees structure at eBid, zero listing fees makes sure that you make profits faster than other auction sites.

The final fee value also has a maximum cap which puts a limit on the fees that you will have to pay. With this feature, you are always in control of your payouts and can plan your profit margins accordingly.

Visibility Channels

The most powerful feature of My eBid has to be the Google listings.

As a seller, you would be on the lookout for displaying your products in as many places as possible. Higher visibility can lead to higher sales. All the products listings are available on Google Shopping too. As per recent research, Google Shopping’ share is 82% of the retail search ad spend in the UK alone, which led to almost 89% of the total clicks.

Product listings can also be shared in your social media accounts to gain more traffic and consequently more leads.

Seller Plus Account

The coveted seller plus account gives you access to topnotch selling features not available to standard sellers.

Automatic bidding is available for your products. You can also strategically place ‘buy-now’ buttons on your product listing page to create the sales funnel effectively. This is a great way to save time and effort for the buyers who want the product immediately.

Go ahead and attract a higher number of visitors to your product listings with the Seller Plus account.

Page Views Option

Use the page views link to check views of each product listing. The same section also lists the buyer feedback. The feedback mechanism and page views option are good ways of understanding the credibility of the other party before entering into any new auctions or transactions.

Listing Options

Suitable sized and high-quality images can be added to product listings. Feature listing is another option. which enables you to uniquely showcase your product listing to attract more eyeballs. Differentiate your product and listing style by using images, text and formatting of your auction page.

eBid has a massive user base. It’s time to develop strategies and utilize the selling tools you have in an efficient manner to smartly to improve your business’ bottom-line.

My eBid dashboard is quite literally, a seller’s best friend.

Discover the incredible features and functionalities offered by My eBid today and grow your business.
    Comments 1 Comment
      cheaver -
      just a few things which stood out to me when reading this article....
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free