My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • Do You Know Your Defaults?

My Defaults

Every time you set up a listing on eBid, there’s a number of options you’ll have to go through. Some might consider these to be preferences, and they are likely the same things they will select each and every time they post an item for sale.

The Setup Process

When you begin the process of listing an item for sale on the eBid Marketplace, you will be met with a fair amount of information that needs to be including, as well as options, such as allowing a ‘Buy Now’ feature, how you’d like a potential buyer to contact you, and more.

If you have to choose each of these options every time, to sell many of your items, then you could theoretically going through those options again and again.

The My Defaults page allows you to set up those settings you want to remain consistent throughout your item listing process. When you establish those settings, you will find those options already selecting when you begin listing another item.

How much time can this potentially save you?

That depends on two key factors. First, how many items you tend to list on a daily or weekly basis. If you’re only going to be listing one or two items per month, the My Defaults settings can certainly be convenient, but they’re not going to save you a tremendous amount of time.

If, on the other hand, you’re planning on listing many items on a daily basis, just calculate how long it takes you before you set up the My Defaults section and then again after you rely on this benefit. You’ll likely notice that you save up to a couple of minutes each listing.

Multiply that by how many items you list in a given day or week and you’ll understand just how beneficial relying on the My Defaults can be.

What’s in Your My Defaults?

If you’ve never set this up, then there will be nothing established. If you’re not sure, you may have chosen to add certain selections to your My Defaults page in the past. If that’s the case, it’s a good idea to take some time and look into your My Defaults page.

Spend some time understanding what options are available to you. Once you set it up, remember you can adjust these settings and options to better suit your needs anytime in the future.

My Defaults is an incredibly valuable feature made available to all eBid sellers.

Login: My eBid Dashboard > My eBid > My Defaults

Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free