eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • Featured eBid Store - Simply Handmade

Congratulations go to eBid member, Maelbrigda, from Aberdeenshire,*UK whose store, Simply Handmade, is our most recent featured store.

http://www.pinterest.com/ebidnet/featured-board-simply-handmade/

“I am a 53 year old granny, who is disabled as is my husband.* I often spend long periods of time unable to go out so I do crafting to pass the time.* I do a little of everything and am always trying out new techniques.”

“I first joined eBid in 2000 simply as a buyer.* I loved the front page auctions and bought way too much through them. In 2011 I rejoined as Maelbrigda.* I am a frequent forum user and feel very much at home there.”

Maelbrigda’s crafting talents are many and diverse and her store contains beautiful hand crafted items ranging from one-off greeting cards, handmade soaps and shampoos, jewellery and hand knitted items.

“I have made the over 2000 items in my store myself and am always happy to personalise any item. My handmade soaps and shampoos are all made by the melt and pour method using pre-certified bases. I have taken an aromatherapy course which has helped me formulate my essential oil additions for various types of skin.”

“I tend to knit just baby and small items so my hands don't get too sore and jewellery making can be done in bed when I am feeling poorly.”

“My latest venture is handmade clocks and this has been fun to learn.”

‘Simply Handmade’ is a fantastic place to look for unique gifts for friends and family. With very generous combined postage offered, you can browse and choose knowing that you will not have a ‘hefty’ postage cost.

I particularly love the huge range of handmade greeting cards. In an age of ‘email greetings’ there is something very special about hearing the thump of a greetings card as it drops through your letterbox. With over 280 Christmas cards on offer, and combined postage on multi-purchases, you can afford to stock-up in time for Christmas.

‘Simply Handmade’ is a fantastic place to look for unique gifts for friends and family. With very generous combined postage offered, you can browse and choose knowing that you will not have a ‘hefty’ postage cost.

I particularly love the huge range of handmade greeting cards. In an age of ‘email greetings’ there is something very special about hearing the thump of a greetings card as it drops through your letterbox. With over 280 Christmas cards on offer, and combined postage on multi-purchases, you can afford to stock-up in time for Christmas.
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free