eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • Featured eBid Store - Cheap Childrens Boo

Congratulations go to eBid member, woody1953, from Wiltshire, UK whose store, Cheap Childrens Books is our most recent featured store.

http://www.pinterest.com/ebidnet/fea...ildrens-books/

“My children’s book store is full of books in good condition at cheap prices. I do believe that all children should be read too and encouraged to read themselves with real books which they will love and cherish for years to come.”

In a world of ipads, laptops, computer games and all kinds of electronic gadgets, it would be easy to forget the simple pleasures offered by books. Whether it is ‘firing up’ a child’s imagination, or soothing them before they go to sleep, books are as relevant and important to a child’s education today, as they were 50 years ago.

Growing up, I was a complete bookworm and spent every Saturday morning in the local library poring over books. It is a pastime I have carried with me into adulthood. I do have an eBook reader which I am slowly becoming used to. However, for me anyway, nothing beats the feel of a ‘proper’ book.

Obviously woody1953 agrees with this sentiment …

“I have always had a love of books and a desire for a bookshop. For years I collected 2nd hand books and then my daughter introduced me to online auctions several years ago. Loved it, it becomes a passion. Not just the money, which is good. But the buzz from selling I find great.”

Their store, ‘cheap childrens books’, as the name suggests, is full of value-for-money children’s books (over 500 of them), and with most items cheaper than a new comic, and combined postage offered on multi-purchases, offers fantastic value.

There are many ‘classics’ that you will remember from your own childhood and would be wonderful to share with your own children/grandchildren today.

Happily, there is still a thriving market in books and on eBid it is a popular category with over 170,000 listings
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free