eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • Featured eBid Store - Caramia

Congratulations go to eBid member, caramia64, from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, UK whose store, Caramia (after all a girl can’t have too many) is our most recent featured store.

http://www.pinterest.com/ebidnet/fea...rl-cant-have-/

“I am a married Mum of 4 boys, though they are now grown up. I have a passion for fashion and of course shopping (which I do a little too much of!) Hence my reason for selling on eBid, so I can fund my shopping trips by recycling those clothes , bags and shoes etc. that I no longer use but are still as new! I also live for my holidays so it gives me a little spending money!”

“I came across eBid by searching on google … and love it here! I have been a member since 2008, and can definitely say paying for a lifetime membership is the way to go. It is great value for money! The forum is like an extended family, everyone is supportive and keen to help newbie sellers get started and provide great hints and tips to help others maximise their sales.”

Caramia64 lists her eBid store listings with care and attention to detail. One clever idea they use is listing complete outfits, for example matching a pair of trousers with a top that compliments/matches the trousers. Clothing is notoriously difficult to photograph to good effect, and they have used techniques to photograph their listings to good effect. They offer a wide selection of ‘nearly-new’, modern, good quality clothing items – all at very attractive prices. In fact, their motto is “only sell what you would be happy to receive”.

We also like that the store listings are broken down into size categories, making it much easier for potential buyers to find items that will fit them. If you are on a budget, or just love a bargain, this is a great place to look for stylish, affordable ‘nearly new’ clothing.

This particular store is for ladies clothing but it is worth nothing that they also have a menswear store, Caramia menswear extravaganza.
Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free