eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
  • Featured Store eBid Store - Antiques et Cetera

Congratulations go to eBid member, AntiquesEtCetera, from Hove, East Sussex, UK whose store, Antiques et Cetera is our most recent featured store.

http://www.pinterest.com/ebidnet/fea...ques-et-cetera

AntiquesEtCetera have been an eBid member since July 2008, having initially been attracted by our SELLER+ Lifetime offer, and low listing fees, and have a feedback score of 1228. Prior to this, they ran their own Antiques shop so bring a wealth of experience with them to their store.

They tell us that they have a passion for ‘lovely things’, particularly costume and silver & gold jewellery and this passion shines through in their store which has a lovely mix of antique and contemporary jewellery, as well as Antiques, Collectables, Silver. Porcelain, Glass Ware, Pictures, Judaica, Books, Coins and much more.

Care has been taken with their listings and each one has a detailed description of the item and multiple high quality images. To make their store easy for potential buyers to navigate, it is broken down into suitable categories.

Some hints and tips from AntiquesEtCetera for running a successful store:

1. Include a full description with each listing, not just a few words.

2. Show several images of an item, especially showing markings.

3. Accept offers on your items.

4. When listing pay the final 2% so that your listing initially shows a photo - when I search for an item, if there is no photo, I don’t bother to look any further

5. Do some research on the item you are selling.

Follow Us
New To eBid?
Register for Free