My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Lists and figures sticking?

Default Lists and figures sticking?

Has a pot of super glue been spilt at HQ?!

The listing numbers have been stuck for days, so has the hot sellers list, and now the closing auctions to the left of the forums have been sitting there for hours.
    G & M can you give us a clue as to what is going on and when it will be fixed? Seeing our figures constantly breaking down on the PSU site doesn't look very good. Plus we all want to see our listing figures going in an upward direction to inspire us!

I agree. With so many threads appearing from potential sellers asking about life on ebid it would be good to be able to point them in the direction of accurate figures for listings and viewings to prove that there is growth here. I like ebid but it is difficult for us to keep banging the tambourine and singing a quick chorus of "Come and join us" when the next posting will probably ask "Are the viewing figures/listing numbers/closing auctions working?" and someone will have to admit that they are not. It would appear that there have been problems for some time or else the problem is recurring too often.

It is disappointing that we are all listing and selling like mad and the numbers don't change!

It just does not look good and the appearance of the site is important when people come to browse. Not only that but the figures are quoted on auction site comparison web pages and who knows, there may be people who take those seriously and be put off.

It just does not look good and the appearance of the site is important when people come to browse.

Very True!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Newbie
    All-About top2btm
    View top2btm's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ebid instructed me to Post this?

We will require a username and password if you are contacting us in relation to anything apart from advertising queries. If you haven't already got one, then visit our registration page and fill in your details there.
    Destination:
    Your Name: Your Email:
    Username:
    Your Query:

I have had the worst time posting my listing. I can't tolerate it anymore. Please cancel my subscription. Horrible interface. If it is not canceled I will stop payment.

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View Huddylion's Feedback (+4843)
    All-About Huddylion
    View Huddylion's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by top2btm View Post

We will require a username and password if you are contacting us in relation to anything apart from advertising queries. If you haven't already got one, then visit our registration page and fill in your details there.
    Destination:
    Username:
    Your Query:

I have had the worst time posting my listing. I can't tolerate it anymore. Please cancel my subscription. Horrible interface. If it is not canceled I will stop payment.
    Youll have to get them to stop that mate otherwise it will keep going,can understand your frustrations though
    My feedback of
    is 100% positive and has all been earnt here on Ebid

Quote Originally Posted by top2btm View Post

Destination:
    Username:
    Your Query:

Hi top2btm, Sorry to hear you have been having problems. If you really want to cancel your subscription then all you have to do is go to your ebid page and downgrade to buyer level.
    It seems a shame though, can't you tell us how far you got with your listing and we can talk you through it? It's just a matter of getting used to a new site and when you have done a couple of adverts it's quiet easy - lol I've got over 900 on now!
    You can also set defaults from your eBid page with all your terms and conditions etc which makes listing a lot faster.

Thread Information