My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Payment options

Default Payment options

Could it be possible to have a default user specified text box that appears on all our auctions automatically.

E.g I would like to mention all the payment options I accept. I appreciate why there are the new choice ones (I work for Natwest so I know how cool Fastpay is.)on the listing page, but I like to offer as many options as reasonably possible.

I also don't fancy amending any of my 200+ descriptions :roll:

Some users may put want to put other info there, which will save everyone a 'cut and a paste'
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

ZX Spectrum games, VHS Videos, Magazines & Football Programmes - Just click here !

Default Re: Payment options

i agree.

some people - myself included - like to see the payment options in the same place as all the other relevant information such as bid price,etc.

it saves a lot of time trawling through the auction description looking for it and if it isn't there, then you have to contact the seller who sometimes takes an age to reply!

i personally list all my payment options at the end of my description to avoid any confusion, but a lot of sellers rely on the payment options offered at the time of listing their item.

Thread Information